funny kill pred concrete jungle

predalienking, Yautja, 17 years ago

okay on the level with the first boss where you have to kill all the serveters i killed all of them and i never moved i got shot by some random person just shooting for his life but it didnt do damage is that funny or what

863866_1.jpg

THe king is hungry so make me a sandwich and do the disco like captain blarg i dont know why but my SKULLL

ash, Yautja, 17 years ago

*cold shoulder* tumble weed come back its your scene..... lol sorry i just dont find that remotely laughable.

KillSwitchalien.png

-Bloo-, Yautja, 17 years ago

...o.O...

Okay, seriously, that's not only funny... that's... eh...

Zidane
"Ooohh... soft..."

00Bloo_sig04.png
"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the mental house got caught."

Me either... if you guys didn't notice, I was being sarcastic... hence that Final Fantasy IX sudden-scene...

EDIT:
If you think this is funny... "Get to da' choppa'."

EDIT:

GET TO DA' CHOPPA!

Heheh...

00Bloo_sig04.png

Unknown, Yautja, 17 years ago

Yes, very pointless. There should be an official video game thread of the Alien and Predator games or something. That way, you wouldn't have to make pointless threads like these (hopefully) and in a general discussion about the games, you could bring glitches that happen like so.

"EDIT:
If you think this is funny... "Get to da' choppa'.""

LMFAO, its better in all caps, "GET TO DA' CHOPPA!"

scarfacecory.jpg
.:Killswitch Forum:.
.:The Chainsaw HOUSE:.
.:Message Board, RPG Rules & Information:.

Exactly. If I made a thread about why noobs kept asking me how I killed them so easily on AVP2, would any of you laugh? No. That's what I thought.

00Bloo_sig04.png

Stalker, Yautja, 17 years ago

I honestly don't find anything funny about that whatsoever, the only parts of Concrete Jungle I found funny were the one-liners.

"[Predator playback]- I didn't even get to come" lol.

thorndesignssig.jpg

Hey guys. Since this thread is already video-game spam, should I or should I not get Jaws: Unleashed? Seems pretty cool to me...

The play-backs are the worst. Could they come up with anything cheesier, god help me so.

00Bloo_sig04.png

Jaws Unleashed was an ok game, fairly entertaining for a while. I put it on for a laugh every now & then. If you like quick action, or sharks, then definitely give the game a try.

thorndesignssig.jpg

Well, I definitely love quick action (thanks to FFXII on crazy-fast battle motion), and I definitely love sharks... over here it costs... like, what... 20? I'll get it next time I stop at the mall. Should have it there. Thanks dude.

00Bloo_sig04.png

No probs m8, glad to help you with your buying decisions. Admittedly, the game is relatively shallow compared to the likes of GTA & Oblivion, but it is still damn fun to eat people, lol.

thorndesignssig.jpg

Of course, but you really can't compare it to Oblivion... not so sure about GTA though. Looks to me like it's GTA: San Underwater featuring Jaws.

00Bloo_sig04.png

Hehehe, as far as Oblivion is concearned, everything else is second best. The only games that can actually compare with it are Resident Evil 4 & the RE remake in my opinion.

Lol, this has gotten off topic a little.

thorndesignssig.jpg

Yeah... not even recent FF's are up there. Only the ones up to X are as great... and they're all old...

And this was already off-topic, what with the Fuck-a-doodle-doo and the 'Soft' things... heheh...

00Bloo_sig04.png

FireAnt, Yautja, 17 years ago

ooo i love Resident evil, just incase you were asking =P

Killing a man for fun is a crime but killing for survival is nature but for Drake it doesnt matter.

FireAnt a Rogue for the Human Race

hey is this like the officel game spam topic or what cause everyones off topic
edit and sorry if this is spam you shoould make that topic stalker
863866_1.jpg

THe king is hungry so make me a sandwich and do the disco like captain blarg i dont know why but my SKULLL

black_warrior, Yautja, 17 years ago

I could have sworn there was a

Official Predator: CJ

topic.

hmmmmmm, maybe it was just an idea i had.

new-Black-sig.jpg

THE EVIL FURBY IN MY SIG IS WATCHING YOU!!!

.:Message Board, RPG Rules & Information:.<--Click it

"By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."

No, you're right. There was one. But I guess no-one posted in it.

00Bloo_sig04.png

oh yah i had a glitch i was takeing a deadman bosses head and when i lifted it up it wasnt there it was still on the guy and then all of the sudden he has no head and its in my hands

863866_1.jpg