do preds have genitals?

FireHunter, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

no honestly,how would they mate without them?
i'd really like to know.even though i've seen on the AvP special features the nude models of them without genitals,i'd want to know if that's bull**** or that's true.
(sorry if this is gross)

If war is such hell, why does man enjoy it so much?
â€â€Homer Kellogi, Explorer, 2821mattspicturebm.jpg

Crow, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Well, it is typical for animals to possess their genitals in between their hind legs because, while they are quadrupedal, this protects their reproductive capabilities from physical harm.

The yautja are clearly bipedal, which in turn means that they must have evolved to stand upright in order to spot potential predators (NOT yautja) before they were attacked. If my theories are correct, said carnivorous predators were the xenomorphs.

Following typical biological information, it is safe to assume that their genitals have remained in the same location. This also explains why they would clothe themselves in that region and wear protective armor there.

So, in short, yes. They do have genitals.

855989_3.jpg
And thus I clothe my naked villainy
With old odd ends stolen forth from holy writ
And seem a saint when most I play the devil.

navyspaz, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Yes in the begining of that book, Hunters Planet it tells about them mating, but I think its not a very common thing, more of a privleage.

Navyspaz_01.jpg

Skystalker, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

There is evidence:

Unless we dont count books as cannon then its in Aien Vs Predator: Hunters Planet

Skystalker_02.jpg

Disdaining fortune with his brandished steel
Which smoked with bloody execution

Please Read and Follow The Forum Rules.

hehe thanks,man you have been gone a while,though

daveberg, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

As in - i only assume that they would have genitals and reproduce like us, but i haven't got any hard evidence of that.

And thanks for the welcome back!

davesback.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
Messageboard Rules
.:Liquid GfX Graphics forum:.

can you check the temporary clan request PLZ,hhmmm those bums that made AvP forgot the genitals!poor preds,they got castrated during that film.what do ya mean by"dont quote me on that"(forgot this)welcome back!

daveberg, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

I would image that they defintely do have genitals. The preds resemble a vaguely humanoid form and i would assume they re-produce much the same way that humans would.

But don't quote me on that.

davesback.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
Messageboard Rules
.:Liquid GfX Graphics forum:.

Stalker, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Great to see you again dave, welcome back m8.

It is fairly obvious to me that Preds reproduce much the same as almost every other living creature in existence, for which they obviously need genitals, that is of course, assuming that they don't reproduce A-sexually. Even though we have yet to see a female of the species to re-inforce the theory, it could be because they are not meant to participate in hunts alongside the males. Although most of this has yet to be proven.

thorndesignssig.jpg

Mishmuf, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Asexual reproduction is out of the question. If they did reproduce asexually, they would all look the same, which was not the case in Predator 2

MishmufSig.jpg *sigh* If only I was witty enough to think of something to say here.

shadowatching, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

if u look at humans the male and female the look different right yea sexually different now look at ur friends (females and males) do they look the same i think that pred and humans cross breed or (have sex with another family member)something along those lines u know what i am saying i am drugged up(pain killers) i hate them i wish i dnt need them but its helping abit (fell on my back and brused my spine i hate the way they make me feel the drugs)

chance favors the prepared mind are u prepared?!

navyspaz, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Well I dn't look at my friends but, I kinda get your point :|

And try not to get to far off topic like at the end of your post.

Anyway - In the book Hunters Planet The females stay in the ship, and dn't really do anything, its a privelage for any Yautja to mate, whoever goes threw a gladiator like match and survives their sport.

EDIT: if I can find that book I can go get it and type what it says on here.

Navyspaz_01.jpg