AVP 2 Casting News.

Angus_Alien, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Thought some of you might like to hear this. From The HorrorFanatics.com myspace page...

"We were wondering when they were going to start casting for AvP 2. According to Variety, Reiko Aylesworth and Steven Pasquale have landed the lead roles in ALIEN VS. PREDATOR 2. We're not sure about what kind of roles they will fill but we do know that these are the first of more casting news to come. We don't have official plot details so we don't know what will happen in this new sequel, but we do know that the movie will be directed by Greg and Colin Strause."

00Alien_sig01.png

LOL
Hey, you never know with 20th Century Fox.

00Alien_sig01.png

Unknown, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

lol dave! man i never heard of any of these characters befor and thats a good thing like what stalker said.Anyways thanks for the info on AVP2 gies, hop u find more

Scarefacesigrem.png

Interesting... Thanks for the Info! Angus

The-Giger-Drone.jpg

ELDER, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

nice.. thanks for info ,i hope it become true

1000 queen.. and over a millions of drones ..
who's next

daveberg, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Ronald McXeno. Now there's an image. Free resin burger meal with every AVP2 ticket purchased.

davesback.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
Messageboard Rules
.:Liquid GfX Graphics forum:.

Not a problem. Happy to be of some help.

I'm personally not too familiar with either of these actors, so I checked out their profiles on www.IMDb.com and it seems they are both television actors. This will be the first feature film for the both of them.

00Alien_sig01.png

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Cool. I hope these guys are really good with their roles - whatever the roles are, anyway...

Thanks man, I was wondering who the leads would be.

I am a Machina-Alien! (Mok-In-Uhh)

00Bloo_sig02.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the mental house just got caught."

Not a problem.

00Alien_sig01.png

Stalker, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Never heard of either of them, but I suppose the Alien series has never brought in the big Hollywood "talent" for the cast, most of the time they've brought in relatively little-known actors, which I'm partially thankful for, otherwise we'd have Paris Hilton & Brad Pitt starring in an AVP movie *shudders*, let's just hope it never comes to that.

thorndesignssig.jpg

lol stalker ;)

Shadow-Warrior_02.jpg
Silent invisible invincible The Ultimate Hunter try take head strong alpha male ever life i wil take strongs alpha male head as trophy try my head if can as trophy Dtai kai-dte sa-de nau gkon Dtain aun bpi-de M-di Hdlak

weaponx, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

More names have been added to the cast

John Ortiz
David Hornsby
Johnny Lewis
Gina Holden

I agree.
Nine times out of Ten when an unknown is cast in films such as these, we the audience, get better results.
When looking up at the screen you see this real character fighting monsters, such as Ripley in the Alien series. You believe in it. I'm far more concerned with acting talent as opposed to a big Hollywood name.
A good example of this is the Batman Begins sequel, in which they have cast Heath Ledger as The Joker. I personally think it's a terrible choice, because when I go to see the film I'm not going to see The Joker, I'm going to see that guy from A Knight's Tale and Brokeback Mountain pretending to be The Joker. Pulls me right out of the movie.
So, I’m pleased with the AvP2 casting news and the R-rated rumor at the moment.

00Alien_sig01.png

shadowatching, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

i agree its better to bring un knowns in look at american pie if the big shots were in it it mite not be that funny the only hollywood that actually made it funny was harold and kumar movie with lee that was good

lasciate ogni speranza voi ch' entrate

Hey, thanks.
Nope, never heard of any of them.

00Alien_sig01.png

Shareeka Epps, John Ortiz and Johnny Lewis have been cast in 20th Century Fox's "Alien vs. Predator: Survival of the Fittest," according to the Hollywood Reporter.

Fox's sequel to the monster showdown "Alien vs. Predator" marks the first studio role for Epps since her acclaimed onscreen debut opposite Ryan Gosling in the Sundance Film Festival favorite "Half Nelson," in which she co-starred as a student in a rundown inner-city school. Epps will play Kendra, a young girl who must protect her little brother. Ortiz, who most recently appeared as Jose Yero in Michael Mann's "Miami Vice," will play a recently elected sheriff. Lewis, a featured player on "The O.C.," will play Ricky, a troubled kid. They join a cast that includes Reiko Aylesworth and Steven Pasquale.

Written by Shane Salerno ("Armageddon") and helmed by Colin Strause and Greg Strause in their feature directing debut, "Survival" is the follow-up to the 2004 iconic monster movie in which young Predator warriors were tested by fighting Alien offspring.

avp4.jpg

HuntersMoonMEMBER-byceltic102.jpg

daveberg, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Reiko Aylesworth is outstanding. She plays 'Michelle Dessler' in 24 along side Kieffer Sutherland, she's extremely talented and i'm totally excited she's going to be in the film.

I can't beleive i said the word 'excited' in the same paragraph as 'AVP'........

davesback.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
Messageboard Rules
.:Liquid GfX Graphics forum:.

cool avp2 movie go be good nice Angus ;) very good info i hope you find more info about avp2

Shadow-Warrior_02.jpg
Silent invisible invincible The Ultimate Hunter try take head strong alpha male ever life i wil take strongs alpha male head as trophy try my head if can as trophy Dtai kai-dte sa-de nau gkon Dtain aun bpi-de M-di Hdlak

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Heheh, first time for everything Dave.

But I hope that first time doesn't choose to be a first time Ronald McDonald is in an AVP movie.

"It's the war of the ancient space creatures, a showdown of beasts of the unknown...

...and I'm lovin' it.

[McDonalds show tune]"

I am a Machina-Alien! (Mok-In-Uhh)

00Bloo_sig02.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the mental house just got caught."