Alien vs Predator - Universe
 News   Forum   RPG   Clans   Members   Encyclopedia   Movies   Games   Books   Comics   Artwork 
HomeForum › HOLY CRAP! LOOK CRAZY GLITCH!

Forum

HOLY CRAP! LOOK CRAZY GLITCH!

Register or login to post
Panzer
2006-09-25 00:44:51
Undefined
Dude! Im tripping out here! I was playing single player, then all the sudden... sitting in the corner, was an alien curled in a ball. It was just sitting there, you can walk all around it, touch it, jump on it, and it wont move or hurt you.It was crazy! (heres a pic)

I wondered what would happen if i shot it. So i tried it. BAM! Then out of no where, without it even touching me, i suddenly died, and it was standing up!

anyone know what the heck is going on here?!?!?

PREDATOR PRIDE!
navyspaz
2006-09-25 00:47:26
Xenomorph
On AvP2 single player, the Aliens curl up in that fedal position until you approach them, it was a glitch that he didnt pop up and attack you.

Pretty cool.

Stalker
2006-09-25 00:47:39
Yautja
there are plenty of topics on the AVP2 game already on the front page, lol. Btw, if you want, come & join me & Navy in the AlienvsPredator2.com server, Navy is the host so he'll know once you've entered.

(& it looks to me like you died from it's acid, as you were at 002 health & by the looks of it, were standing pretty close when you fired).

navyspaz
2006-09-25 00:56:26
Xenomorph
Hey Panzer dude, Join back in the server, sry I didnt see your message, my sound alert thing was turned off :(

Unknown
2006-09-25 10:25:00
Undefined
I found some aliens in the hive once (with the pred) that didn`t attak me but they weren`t sleeping... I`ll bring a scrnsht...

From the depths of the great Metal Sea we come to restore equalty...
Panzer
2006-09-25 17:57:10
Undefined
hey spaz, and stalker. If i ever randomly leave a game without saying so, its because my CPU froze. I have a broken Internet card, and it freezes alot.

PREDATOR PRIDE!
predalien45
2008-03-05 14:42:45
Undefined
i think its masterbaiting?....
2008-03-05 17:08:48
Undefined
why did you say that?

Hunt for honor.
Register or login to post

Alien Vs Predator Books

Dish Network Florida
Like AvP Universe
Become a fan on
Facebook
Follow us on
Twitter
Movies
Alien vs Predator
AvP : Requiem
Games
Aliens vs Predator
Aliens vs Predator 2
AvP : Extinction
Aliens vs Predator 3
Books
Comics
Movies
Alien
Aliens
Alien³
Alien Resurrection
Prometheus
Games
Alien Trilogy
Colonial Marines
Books
Comics
Movies
Predator
Predator 2
Predators
Games
Predator : CJ
Books
Comics
Link to Us
Contact
:: Associates ::
AvP Unknown
Planete Alien
Prometheus-Movie
The Alien vs Predator - Universe website doesn't own or represent any of the trademarks.
Alien vs Predator, Alien, Predator and all related marks are trademarks of 20th Century Fox or of any of its corporations.
All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners