HOLY CRAP! LOOK CRAZY GLITCH!

Panzer, Undefined, 17 years ago

Dude! Im tripping out here! I was playing single player, then all the sudden... sitting in the corner, was an alien curled in a ball. It was just sitting there, you can walk all around it, touch it, jump on it, and it wont move or hurt you.It was crazy! (heres a pic) alienmed.jpg

I wondered what would happen if i shot it. So i tried it. BAM! Then out of no where, without it even touching me, i suddenly died, and it was standing up!

alienmed2.jpg

anyone know what the heck is going on here?!?!?

PREDATOR PRIDE! pred3.jpg

Panzer, Undefined, 17 years ago

hey spaz, and stalker. If i ever randomly leave a game without saying so, its because my CPU froze. I have a broken Internet card, and it freezes alot.

PREDATOR PRIDE! pred3.jpg

navyspaz, Undefined, 17 years ago

On AvP2 single player, the Aliens curl up in that fedal position until you approach them, it was a glitch that he didnt pop up and attack you.

Pretty cool.

Navyspaz_01.jpg

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

there are plenty of topics on the AVP2 game already on the front page, lol. Btw, if you want, come & join me & Navy in the AlienvsPredator2.com server, Navy is the host so he'll know once you've entered.

(& it looks to me like you died from it's acid, as you were at 002 health & by the looks of it, were standing pretty close when you fired).

thorndesignssig.jpg

navyspaz, Undefined, 17 years ago

Hey Panzer dude, Join back in the server, sry I didnt see your message, my sound alert thing was turned off :(

Navyspaz_01.jpg

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

I found some aliens in the hive once (with the pred) that didn`t attak me but they weren`t sleeping... I`ll bring a scrnsht...

From the depths of the great Metal Sea we come to restore equalty...

predalien45, Undefined, 16 years ago

i think its masterbaiting?....

02121992, Undefined, 16 years ago

why did you say that?