Aliens and predetors working toghether!! ideas for a RPG

rayne, Undefined, 17 years ago

ok heres a example for a aliens and pedetors woking thogther.

Examnple.

a predetor mothership sits in space. suddenly they found there target THEN ALIEN HOMEWORLD there last stand. you see the predetors and aliens are on the same side for the predaliens have taken over mars.And are as strong and intellegent ase predetors and as stealthy and tactical as aliens. the predaliens have made a HUGE SHIP/HIVE. the travel the universe destroying everything. finnaly the predetors home world was destoyed and the survivering predetors were forced to join the humans. then the humans planet was exploded. The surviving humans were lost and the surviving suriviving predetors turn to there last hope. THE ALIENS.
the predetors join jorces with aliens and try there hardest to protect the aliens world.

will the predaliens win? or well this odd couple of predators and aliens win?

THE END...

so you kind of get the idea? well ya come up with the ideas and till me k?

your commerad in arms

Rayne

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

Predaliens are aliens, they are not a different species alltogether, so they would not be fighting against their kin. Furthermore, I highly doubt that the aliens would side with any other species, even to aid in their own survival. That's like a swimmer asking a crocodile for help to fight off a shark, it just isn't going to happen.

Edit: The spam has been cleared out of here, back on topic.

thorndesignssig.jpg

srry everyone who reads this Stalker informed me i was being stupid! srry!! by!

for the hunt!!

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

It's all been deleted, no-one had to know. Anyway, back on topic. The idea of... this... Predaliens would never hurt-a-brother. Never. Unless in different hives and/or at certain circumstances.

But Predaliens attacking actual Predators, yes, you can count on it. Why, you ask? Well, if they DIDN'T attack Predators, wouldn't it be the same for the 'regular' aliens -- the ones coming from humans -- not to attack humans? Yeah. Ain't going to happen, not even in fan-fictions.

I highly doubt that ANY hive, much less the standard Drone, would side with anything BUT their own species. They're killing-machines. They're conflict-starters. They're dangerous viruses to anything that lives. They're aliens. Nuff' said.

00Bloo_sig04.png
"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the mental house got caught."

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

Unless something like a mind controll device was used on them, but that would just be stupid. I could understand hives against hives, but not genetic mutation of an alien (Predaliens) fighting against it's hive and for it's host.

Let's think about it like this.
If you and a group of friends went into forest, and 3 got face hugged, would you let the creatures that tore out of your friends chests team up with you? No, you'd be angered and scared. You would fight them, or run away.

Now imagine that same scene, but only you are predators, and allowing a predalien to exist could lead your clan to banish you. Would you let them live, let alone side with you?

Drenton.jpg
This is your life. Consumer. Animal. Hypocrite. Worthless.

you guys it was a example! a stupid example but a example! ok how about this!

EAMPLE
i hive was destroyed exept for the queen human scientists capured her and forced her to lay eggs they also had captured some yautja and made some 5 predealiens. then they took the queen and a predalien and the queen and justed them making a predqueen! then they brote a cat into the predqueen sell and when the chestburster came it was a predalien! the mutachane must have made it were no matter what kind of host it would make a pedalien! unfortunely since it always made a predalien that means if the queen died so did there intire hive! finnaly they broke out and using ther predetor intellegence made a ship and left to terrorize the galaxy!

for the hunt!!