Me vs. Mishmuf & More :D

navyspaz, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Most of these are Me and Mishmuf.

And for whoever doesnt have or wants AvP2 this is what Online looks like :)

Screenshot3-2.jpg
Screenshot5-1.jpg

Screenshot11-1.jpg
Screenshot9.jpg

Screenshot12-1.jpg
Screenshot24-1.jpg

Screenshot6.jpg
Screenshot7-1.jpg

Screenshot21-1.jpg

:D

Navyspaz_01.jpg

Mishmuf, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

I like the one where I'm a human. It was funny because I was randomly shooting, Trying to hit Navyspaz.

MishmufSig.jpg *sigh* If only I was witty enough to think of something to say here.

lol, usually when I stalk humans I stay crouched and cloaked when they turn their back I move, and I make the laughing taunt and the *claking* noise they growl with. then net them, taunt again, uncloak, kill them, taunt again, and cloak and run off :)

Love doing that to humans, esspecially snipers.

Hardest species to use is Predator, esspecially if you are a Melee pred, not a plasma spammer.

Alien is easy to use, but still fun, and takes skill, esspecially with Drone, if your really fast and run on walls you can get 1st place alot, even in a full server (without hackers) theres been alot of hackers latley.

Navyspaz_01.jpg

Stalker, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

to play as an Alien online doesn't take anywhere near as much skill as with a Pred. With Aliens all you have to really worry about is hitting them with the pounce to stun them, leaving them practically defenseless for the follow-up attack, & since all other characters stand out with a glowing aura around them, it might as well be pouncing target practice, especially in open levels like Compound & Lucifer's fate.

Preds on the other hand take much longer to master, & are much less effective in all-out-war type situations than the Aliens, partially due to the fact that they can only properly track one species at a time due to their vision modes. When humans & Aliens are mixed into the same game, Predators are in a world of hurt; although when hunting one species alone, they become much more effective.

thorndesignssig.jpg

That couldn't have been better said,

Aliens aren't better then Predators, I can take 5 aliens at once as Pred sometimes, Real players not AI's. But Alien is a heckofa alot easier then Predator.

Sniper is the most common class in the game, I ban it in my server sometimes when it needs it.

But I've gotten to where I can take Snipers out with Predator, only Melee. When it takes more then one spear whack, the sniper only takes one shot which I think is bs, they made it too powerful in the game.

When its 1 on 1, Alien vs Pred, the more skilled person with Pred, needs to go Pred. Pred is very very hard to use, unless you are spamming plasma or disc.

And I usually forcable switch people to what species I want them, when Im pred, I want to fight one species, but when they refuse to stay that species, I let them, but I switch from Alien to Human vision every 5 seconds instead of leaving it on one vision or turning my mask off.

In my server you can get your mask taken off and broken, usually happens by things like barely surviving an explosion, or an Alien whacking or slashing your mask off with its tail. and Acid will take it off too.

Navyspaz_01.jpg

Skystalker, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

I thought i was the (or one of the only) preds who used melee. I love netting people,uncloaking, and killing with spear, then taking head and taunting, its funny and humiliating to the marines, and as navy said, best doing it to the snipers. Mwahahahahaha. Sorry i tend to get carried away.

Skystalker_02.jpg

Disdaining fortune with his brandished steel
Which smoked with bloody execution

Please Read and Follow The Forum Rules.

Mishmuf, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

I'm alright with melee as a pred. I coulds use some work with the net gun though.

MishmufSig.jpg *sigh* If only I was witty enough to think of something to say here.

Mishmuf, me & Navy are heading to the AlienvsPredator2.com server now if you want to join us (that goes for anyone else too, lol)

thorndesignssig.jpg

Even if no one is in there, go in there, I monitor my server from my desktop, I hear a *BOOP* if someone joins and I will bring the window up.

And I will join the server then,

Navyspaz_01.jpg

am having some probs with my comp right now, but will try to get back into the server

edit: It's official, this computer is a useless heap of $hit. I can't even play the damn game now because of how bad it is screwing up.

edit again: Most of the problems I was having earlier seem to have been sorted, I have removed the program which was screwing up my comp, so I am able to play online again.

thorndesignssig.jpg

Yes Mishmuf and Panzer, if you feel like Playing with me and stalker, go in the server and I will hear a jingle, I will then tell Stalker to join and we will both come in .

Go in, even if no ones there.

Navyspaz_01.jpg