NEWCOMERS LOOK HERE!

ash, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Hi and welcome all people who have just joined on this site, this is forum no doubtably is for hardcore fans who love and adore alien and predators, whever you choose a specific species its up to you.
This topic has been made for you newcomers and your questions about what this forum consists of, what an RPG is, What a clan is, what's right and what's wrong ect.
This also allows us as older members to see who is new and to know if you have said something wrong that they know that you are new around.

Hopefully this thread will help you feel welcome on your first step on joining our fantastic fansite for Alien and Predator fans everywere!!!!

Here is a link to the RPG rules and regs and also what to do and not to do rules regarding posts.
http://www.alienvspredator2.com/comments/6917.html

P.S if this isn't aloud then delet MOD's but i have posted this to help newcomers as i have noticed that some new people don't know what to say when replying to comments and dont know were to start. I was also hoping that if this is ok enough for you to keep this thread then could someone delete this P.S message.

Thanks Ash

KillSwitchalien.png

Unknown, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

That what the rules are there for dude.

Closed - Unless another MOD sees fit to reopen.

Katam.jpg

.:MESSAGE BOARD, RPG RULES & INFORMATION:.