do you think preds have different blood types?

black_warrior, Yautja, 18 years ago

hmmmmmmm just wondering i dont even have a guess. i think they do but its probably different than our like there is o negative or something and all that maybe preds have it in a different language/letters.

im.jpg
The hunt determines the strongest of warriors

cardmaster12595, Yautja, 18 years ago

I think its all the same

predatoress, Yautja, 18 years ago

The blood type is a question of proteins. Yes, human blood looks the same with you and me, but it is probably different, if we aren't related. And if they are different, and some of my blood gets into your blood, the result is heavy immune defence and you get sick. But there are systems to look if they match closely, then the rejection isn't so strong.

And yup, I believe yautjas have different blood types 'cos they are individuals and they prolly have biological reorganizing, cross-overs, mutation etc. biological methods to make them as individuals. And this affects to proteins (in the blood). But I don't know what kind of system they have to inherit the genetic information, hmmmh... Triple DNA? lol

Ok, I bet some of you are lost so I'll stop lol But it is hard to say anything about imagined creature from outer space.

predatoressig3.jpg

The servant and the observer of Balatu

Kingdom of Predators

Unknown, Yautja, 18 years ago

i dont think they do because they mostly look the same to me and it wouldnt make much of a difference

Zero or Die

black_warrior, Yautja, 18 years ago

so humans blood looks the same and it is different

im.jpg
The hunt determines the strongest of warriors

probably put would'nt realy make any differance to them

thatopdog.jpg

most probly they do have difrent blood types

Image hosted by Photobucket.com