Why i like avp

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

Ok, so i was gonna say somthin on switche`s topic, but u guys locked it b4 i made it (about witch i have no arguement, u take the calls, respect, respect, respect...) and if u can make a subject out of it, more respect x3... I didn`t write it 4 nothin, i wanted 2 post it so that`s what i`m doing, it`s avp related so, if u obay ur own rules, i shouldn`t get a warning... but it`s ur call and i would admit my mistake if it were considered so.

So here it goes:
I think aliens r like the ultimate nightmare monsters, black, slimy, their muscles show in some parts of the body (ex. lower jaw), really nice spine, really nice tail, no eyes, long head, acid blood, jawed tongue, etc.

And predators... the ultimate e.t. enemy - really smart, overwhelming tehnology, fearsom aspect, and not really my dominion so i`ll leave it 2 this.

OK, now lower my head and wait 4 execution...

From the depths of the great Metal Sea we come to restore equality...

haha, i dont think they would warn ya for something like this, let alone ban you, then again i havnt been around for that long haha, but theres nothing wrong with this topic, and i couldnt agree more with you...

you see me and matt (scar774) are always fighting about which species is better, he loves the predators, and i cant get enough of them aliens haha, he always has the "preds came out on top in avp" but i got the "avp sucked monkey balls and was made by a disgrace to all mankind!" we're always going back and forth, but anyway, i think you explained both of them really well, and i really hope the next AVP movie will go well, i'd hate to see the avp franchise shut down, because if that happens there most likely wont be anymore alien or predator movies either, because if it bombs, then no one will want to see another movie about it after there were 2 sucky movies with both of them in it already...

anyways, dont worry, you shouldnt get into trouble for this, but if you do it wont be anything huge like a warning =D

well i'll talk to you later :)
-Erika

Panzer, Undefined, 17 years ago

dude, I love Marine on single player, its so freaky

its like all dark, and theres those horrifing aliens like crawling all over the place, and jump out at you.

but predators are better! They can tottally kick alien-ass

PREDATOR PRIDE!
pred3.jpg

navyspaz, Undefined, 17 years ago

yea lol, I hate playing Marine single player, and like it at same time.

the one where you go into the hive and the girl is hived to the wall and you gotta run out, I ran out of the hive with nothing but a knife for using so much ammo on the eggs. lol I was running backwards and swining the knife.

And the sewer map :| omg that scares me.

what i like about avp2 game alien story,Human story is most scary if play dark and predator story is cool battle vs Queen

in Space, No one can Hear you Scream i am proud Warrior predalien of Hive try take my head if can as trophy kainde Amedha Chiva

Panzer, Undefined, 17 years ago

yeah, i havent tried the alien single player yet, its hard

PREDATOR PRIDE! pred3.jpg

navyspaz, Undefined, 17 years ago

My favorite was Alien actually, then Marine, then predator :p

Alien is real fun.

Navyspaz_01.jpg

same like navyspaz alien story is very funny

p s : navyspaz nice sige

in Space, No one can Hear you Scream i am proud Warrior predalien of Hive try take my head if can as trophy kainde Amedha Chiva

Alien single player is the easyest!!!
I can finish with the alien in about 20 minutes AVP1 and about 1 hour AVP2... And in avp1 it`s even easyesr on director`s cut than on the other lower difficultys. But it took me and head hunter about 2 years 2 finish with the marine in avp1... we are still 2 scared of the facehuggers 2 finish with the marine again...
On director`s cut, i mean. He can finish with the pred in about 20 minutes as i can with the alien.

From the depths of the great Metal Sea we come to restore equality...

Skystalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

For an old game its overall pretty fun, since its one of the only AVP games like that anyway.

Skystalker_02.jpg

Disdaining fortune with his brandished steel
Which smoked with bloody execution

Please Read and Follow The Forum Rules.