Alien 3

Switcher, Undefined, 17 years ago

Hey newb from planet avp

lol just whatched the special edition version this morning again, really cant get sick of that movie ...... really amazes me when i think how underated that fim was ....... Also contains the graetest use of the word F**k ever

Would have been a fantastic way to end the alien franchise ... which bring me to my next point...... F**k alien Rez

Also, 3 was the last use of the repulsive desgusting dark murky feeling to the aliens, i think makes them so creepy and why i loved them and the movies

lol I understand that people enjoy the new movies (AVP and Rez) because you see so much more of the aliens and the CGI is much improved ....... But i personaly love the snapshots you get of the alien in the older ones the flashy images not giving away to much and bringing your imagination into play , always scarier than showing the alien

The new alien movies produce a kind of techno vib to the aliens atleast to me anyway, which i hate ..... Not scary atol

In fact same with Predators ..... in the older two the predator and ship dont have so many Bright features ,,, its dark and unknown..... in the new ship everything is metallic with lots of flashing lights and CGI

Password = inprisoned132
http://killswitcher.proboards31.com/index.cgi?board=pclan

navyspaz, Undefined, 17 years ago

hmm I wonder who that could be *thinks for a long time*

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

The link at the bottom of his post reveals all. ;)

Katam.jpg

.:MESSAGE BOARD, RPG RULES & INFORMATION:.

o yeah , im Duluoz on there and a member from here started a clan there , we need members is all

Your posts have nothing to do with my topic WTF

hey... aliens r not desgusting... nor scary... i think they`r as cute as cats r... only a bit more saliva... but then again, i am a psycho.

From the depths of the great Metal Sea we come to restore equality...

What about your name?

And I can tell by the way you type and you always say F**K for the eff word :o

your not very good at this.

Well I advize no one to go onto the site at the bottom of his post as it is related to a rather unwelcome guest here. :)

Katam.jpg

lol after that statement i beleve you pal ,,,

Well what ever floats your boat

hey... aliens r not desgusting... nor scary... i think they`r as cute as cats r... only a bit more saliva... but then again, i am a psycho.

why the hell did that happend? why did my message apear 2 times?

lol Katam, thats just your perspective, that site is awsome .... dont dissrepect 189 members because you have a sad rivalry with the main admin

Also i dont think hed be quit as unwellcome here as you think, most of the members here get on well

My post has nothing to do with Him or his site, i dont remember saying, please comment on the context of my sigg

+ Please stop spamming my topic Katam

It's not spam if it is relavent to a persific part of your post which the link is mentioned in meaning I am not spamming. :)

Either way it is MY OPINION. :)

Katam.jpg

the link is my signiture man, if you must comment on it do it in the sigg topic, jeeez man

and dont get me wrong, im no kiss ass on there

http://killswitcher.proboards31.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=info&thread=1158531703&page=1

But Katam, all im saying is im getting bad first opinions of you already backing up some of Killswitchs older posts, yes older posts as he dosent make fun of you anymore as unlike you hes growen up

Alrite quit spamming your own topic.

This isnt about your site, Its about Alien 3, You cant talk about your site on here without it being spam.

EDIT: *poke poke* if goes anyfurther needs locking :o

lol im actually just replying to faulse acusations

You two started the spamming

Tut Tut

dont worry about the topic mate, you two have already ruined my first topic here

Tut Tut

Is any1 gonna talk about aliens or predators here?... ever?...

ok, I actually thought all the Aliens and some predators were scary when I first saw them :o

6-7 years old lol

Aliens are my fav now, and always been my fav movies.

lol yeah , i first saw alien at a very young age

The chestbuster scene scared the holy hell outa me, theres something so scary about that concept and not being able to do anthing about it if there was one inside of yeah

Used to check under the bed for those damn face huggers

Oh well if it is ruined it must need locked.

Topic Locked. :)

Katam.jpg