AvP2.com Server (for the game)

navyspaz, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Well several people want me to host a Dedicated server for this site, anything everyone would liek to request about it post here.

I'm thinkin' Teamdeathmatch, or Survivor.

Teamdeathmatch is simply, start, find a fight, fight, kill, die, respawn, repeat.

Survivor is- Humans start off, they all fight, whoever dies turns to alien, then all the humans run and hide or something, and the alien runs around attacking all the marines, which ever marines die, turn to alien, making it harder for marines to survive :) much fun.

Password for the server? or just everyone on this site gets L1 admin to keep it clean while im gone?

password - no noobs, just us, less active server.

no password- more people, more noobs, more cleaning up to do, more active.

And also post here if you will be playing on the server if I host, I wanna see how many people will play.

EDIT:

SERVERS UP :D

IF there is anything that needs changing tell me.

Name: AlienvsPredator2.com Server
Type: TeamDeathMatch
Class Weapons: On
Queen Molt Kills: 5
Pred Pistols banned, its purley a spam weapon.

Unknown, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

I will play, This may be a new way of RPGing for this site. ;P

Katam.jpg

.:MESSAGE BOARD, RPG RULES & INFORMATION:.

yea but not everyone has AvP2, and some people will get a very high rank and some wont :(

Would be really cool tho.

Unknown, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

navyspaz i dont like teamdeadgame is cool

in Space, No one can Hear you Scream i am proud Warrior predalien of Hive try take my head if can as trophy kainde Amedha Chiva

*confused*???

Teamdeathmatch is like |RSC|Killing Ground the server you said you liked, except people here will have Admin Password to get rid of Hackers and other people like that who ruin the game.

Skystalker, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

w00t go navy!!! i knew i should of pitched this idea earlier, if id known how easy it was i would of posted the suggestion earlier. Oh and my votes on Team Death Match. Its like outback "No Rules, Just Right" ;). ALso my votes for passwording the server, that way, no hackers, fair games all around, and its just all of us, so much better that way.

Skystalker_02.jpg

Well i've been in it for like 2 hours now, and no one from this site was there..

So best to have no password and people joining, but people on here have admin powers.

Email me for the L1 password and commands.

Right now the only people with Admin powers in the server is:

Me
Mishmuf
and Katam.

Katam hasnt gone there yet tho, Moderators of this site have more power in the server.

Well if no one uses it often, then I might take it down, I will give it a few days, so far its only been Mishmuf and Me.

I took down my router to host, if everyone uses it its worth it, but if its only me and mishmuf the entire time im gonna take down the server.

I will give it a few more days to see who gets on it, I have chat/server logs to see who enters.

ChEsTBuRsTeD42, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

I wish i could play on it Navyspaz, but school is overloading my life! Hope you get more people on there!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

FireHunter, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

I wish i had avp2

If war is such hell, why does man enjoy it so much?
â€â€Homer Kellogi, Explorer, 2821mattspicturebm.jpg

Well i'm gonna give it another day, so far only Mishmuf has gone in it :(.

Mishmuf, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

It gets so lonely. Usually Navyspaz is there, but sometimes he's not. PLEASE COME!!!
MishmufSig.jpg *sigh* If only I was witty enough to think of something to say here.

Skystalker, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Is this server in AVP2 Normal or Primal Hunt? I Checked in AVP2 today and yesterday, no one was on. Im a bit confused

Skystalker_02.jpg

Disdaining fortune with his brandished steel
Which smoked with bloody execution

Mishmuf, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

It's on normal AVP2. It's a little hard to find because it doesn't really have any eye-drawling aspects

MishmufSig.jpg *sigh* If only I was witty enough to think of something to say here.

NORMAL AVP2

Server name: AlienvsPredator2.com Server

Team Death Match

hyroglphsarenice, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

WHY! Why cant i find the first disc...

new-Hyro-sigv2.jpg
"He who fights monsters should see to it that in the process, he does not become a monster." ~Nietzche

Stalker, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

I'll get around to playing in it some time. It's just that right now I'm completely hooked on another game called Dead Rising, so compared to that, AVP2 doesn't seem quite as enticing, lol. Some time down the line I'll start playing in the server though.

thorndesignssig.jpg

DUDE HYRO contact me on MSN, I can give you No CD Crack. So you dont need CD's.

And Everyone, VOTE

Alien Life Cycle on or off?

Life Cycle On

Life Cycle Off

PLZ EVERYONE We need more people playing in the server, before long if its still only me and mishmuf, Im closing it, and not re-opening it.

To host you dont just "Click Host" ok my servers up, you have to keep the window up on your desktop, and if I open too much stuff or accidentally minimize its lags like hell in the server and no one can play.

Cool, does everyone know those pop ups that come up in the server in yellow text?

I put up a line saying

"Do you like Alien or Predators in general? Not just the game? if so join our site :D www.alienvspredator2.com" and so far in the last day and a half I got 3 people to join :D not activated tho

Panzer
Killer-Babe
Drakones

predalienking, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

im in hello navy

863866_1.jpg

Oh yea its official, and staying.

LIFE CYCLE (ON)

Its funner to go threw the Alien life cycle.

And our server gets more attention.

Navyspaz_01.jpg