what solo alien one RPG you be in shadow serpents or not i like

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

what is solo alien one RPG you be in shadow serpents or not i like know any body give info plz plz normal i like rejoin Shadow serpents

Shadow-Warrior_02.jpg
in Space No can hear you scream i am warrior predalien of Shadow serpents

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

That's it m8, you've had enough chances. I'm issuing you with Official Warning no.1. This topic is complete spam & you know it. For a while now you've been spamming nonstop about clan related business, & I think you've had too many chances now for me to let this slip by. Now enough with the spamming, & this will go no further.

Topic Locked.

thorndesignssig.jpg

Angus_Alien, Undefined, 17 years ago

Thank you Crow.

Shadow Warrior, you are currently still being considered by myself and the rest of the clan. Don't be surprised if you have much more waiting to do. Because honestly, if we readmit you too quickly, what's to stop you from just betraying us again?
I want you to think about this, and also, every time you spam it really does only hurt your chances. Be patient, lad.

00Alien_sig01.png

Crow, Undefined, 17 years ago

Well, it is awfully hard to ask or recieve information when no one can understand your posts.

This could easily be considered spam.

I am not sure what you are saying, but I can make a guess. There are solo xenomorphs. They don't belong to any clan. The Shadow Serpents are known as the Rogue Xenomorph Hive. They aren't the same.

We already know you want to be in the Shadow Serpents. We've all seen you type that well over ten times. You're only pestering the members by mentioning it now, and decreasing your chances.

Crow_04.jpg
And thus I clothe my naked villainy
With old odd ends stolen forth from holy writ
And seem a saint when most I play the devil.

can not read is not spam i ask only for info not more not les

Shadow-Warrior_02.jpg

God, someone give me a hand here, I didn't understand one word of that (well, the words I understood, it's just the order of them that got me), and it's really starting to get to me. When you post something random (and that looks quite random to me) then it is spam.

Thus, this is spam, and needs to be locked. Now.

(And everyone please note that in my username there is no capital letter on the 'B' in 'blade' this is there for a reason and it's starting to annoy me that everyone has decided it has a capital 'b' there, it doesn't)

0.jpg

no spam think for say some ting DarkBlade Bug

Shadow-Warrior_02.jpg

Okay....... I didn't understand that.....at all.

From what I can tell, he's thinking of forcing ALL of the solo aliens (if there are any)into SS. As well as stating (sigh...again) that he wants back in SS...

I dunno if i'm right with this translation attempt, if i'm wrong, could someone correct me? Sorry shadow warrior, but to be honest I find it damn near impossible to understand you.

Oh yeah, and THIS IS SPAM. someone lock it plz :)

0.jpg