A Request to Mods Only

navyspaz, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Hey Mods, Latley I have gained alot of interest in Aliens mostly the Drone (my fav), and I kinda lost my interest in Preds, I was wondering (If its ok with The Doctor, Daveberg, and the other Moderators, if I become, Drone of The Hive :(

And I am sure of my decision, Im sure I will not want to change back to Predator. I thought about it for awhile before I posted this topic.

Hive members or anyone that has a reason to be involved with this topic may post, but if you just wanna post just to post plz dont do it here.

(I decided to go Sigless, I will make another one if I get accepted into the hive when I get home and have access to Photoshop, I am in missouri on laptop right now)

Stalker, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

it's honestly your choice. We can't stop you if you truly want to be an alien, although I know a few of the other Balatu members are going to be fairly conflicted about this, as am I. Ultimately though, you are the only one who can make that sort of choice for yourself.

thorndesignssig.jpg

Well no problem if I can't change :\ I will be happy still as Pred, I just like Aliens more now.

And am sure I will wanna be alien for the rest of the time I am here.

Unknown, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

good luck navyspaz

in Space, No one can Hear you Scream i am proud Warrior predalien of Hive try take my head if can as trophy kainde Amedha Chiva

predatoress, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

lol Well it's fine by me, you're not changing your nationality in real. This is just, sorry all of you believers, fantasy and pure fun. Human mind changes and we cannot stop it, but if someone starts to jump from a clan to clan just 'cos of the sake of it that's bull. But you seem honest so I don't see any problem of that.

After all, we ain't changing very secret information in the clans.

And sorry, I'm not a mod, I'm just a mascot of Balatu (lol!) but I needed to tell my opinnion.

new-Predess-sig.jpg

OTANG, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

It up to the Clan leaders whether to accept you in or not.

6d273dbd.jpg
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

Unknown, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

More power to you man, I will be happy for you if you get in. But we will miss you in Balatu.

new-Cory-sig.jpg
.:Killswitch Forum:.
.:The Chainsaw HOUSE:.
.:Message Board, RPG Rules & Information:.

Thx, I just hope no ones mad about my decision :(

When I first joined I was a predator fan, I thought they looked "Cool" with their weapons and stuff, but now that I've been a member and learned more about them, I kinda dont like them as much, I made up my mind that I like aliens more now.

Predators are still cool, Its ok if I can't switch species, I will still be happy as Pred, but I just like Alien more now. And I am aware that I cannot make another switch after this, this is my last.

CuteFaceHugger, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

yes i hope you get in too. good luck.

CuteFaceHuggerJPEG-2.jpg
MessageBoard Rules

Proud to be of The Hive
RUNNERS ROCK!

I dont know when Daveberg went on Holiday, but I hope he see's this topic when he gets back.

Hive_Tyrant, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

(this is a question for DD but it's not avp related though, sorry :( )

hey DD i was thinking of being in a band like allternative rock or heavy metal i was wondering if i could use your user name for the bands name.

NOTE:BUT THATS ONLY IF I'M IN A BAND OR SOMETHING.

(I'M REALLY SORRY ABOUT THIS NOT BEING AN ALIEN VS PREDATOR RELATED QUESTION :( )

new-HiveTyrant-sig.jpg The killer of the elders, work for The Hive!"The Forum Rules"