Where are the preds from?

HOMM1, Undefined, 17 years ago

Dont mess whit my brothers and mom then my claws will cut you in half

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

predators home world

in Space, No one can Hear you Scream i am proud Warrior predalien of shadow serpents try take my head if can as trophy kainde Amedha Chiva

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

Predator's origins are unknown, and for the sake of man, it would be best that it stays unknown.

[clearing throat]

Ehrmm, ermmm, yes, anyway, the Predator's origin, otherwise known as the Yautja, are highly unknown. Most likely from another galaxy, though, are theories of a supposed 'homeworld,' like what Shadow said above. Because of what we know from past experiences with the Yautja, their sun may interfere with their vision, giving them the 'right' kind of vision (like us humans, giving them the ability to see "clearly"). And as stated, they hunt in the hottest of seasons, giving the high possibility of their planet being in secluded jungles, with temperatures high above human limits.

Jungles where only human imagination can go. A planet that only extraterrestrial life forms can go. "It's clear that...

Quote from Scary Movie 4
"We're totally f*cked."

00Bloo_sig02.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the mental house just got caught."

hyroglphsarenice, Undefined, 17 years ago

well i wonder... obivously they came from their homeworld i mean where else? but i wonder if there was some incedent that destroyed their homes. because from what i have seen of the yautja they are pretty much like nomads who trek the universe. and i might be likly that like most nomands they have no "home" to return to

new-Hyro-sigv2.jpg
"He who fights monsters should see to it that in the process, he does not become a monster." ~Nietzche