Whats your Fav Pred/Alien?

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

i know i have put this topic here before but that was last year so i remade it.

My fav pred is from
Predator 2

navyspaz, Undefined, 17 years ago

I like All the Preds except Scar,

Pred 1, 2, Chopper, Celtic.

Mostly Chopper and City Hunter tho.

For Aliens I'd have to say The Drone from Alien 1.

There really isnt any specific aliens in the show, I liked the Drones the most.

Navyspaz_01.jpg

Grid alien from avp

elder avp

in Space, No one can Hear you Scream i am proud Warrior predalien of Hive try take my head if can as trophy kainde Amedha Chiva

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

Yes, there have been countless ones like this, but with something as classic a question as this, the more the merrier, right?

Alien - Warrior, no specific media type.

Predator - Elder, Predator 2.

I am a Machina-Alien! (Mok-In-Uhh)

00Bloo_sig02.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the mental house just got caught."

ChEsTBuRsTeD42, Undefined, 17 years ago

Alien - Warrior or chestburster

Pred - light or normal

Hey scott! What's up?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

On the Predator side I have to say that I love the original Pred from the first movie. Not only the best looking of the lot, (only a cosmetic attribute, but damn did it look badass, lol) but in my opinion, the best hunter of them all. The way it effortlessly stalked it's prey & waited for the perfect moment to strike was awesome. The originator of the series really set the benchmark to which all other Predators from then on have been compared, & in my opinion, the only one to have come close was the second Pred, which is high-up on my list as well.

As far as Aliens go, it's quite close for me between the original Giger Drone, & James Cameron's Warriors. The Giger Drone was the originator of the series, the creature which has terrified audiences for 26 years, the creature which many claimed "made the shark in Jaws look like a goldfish by comparison". The Warriors on the other hand took the creatures one step further. Larger, faster, & stronger than their drone counterparts, they were an undeniably brilliant creation. In all honesty, I have to say I prefer the Warriors overall, they are fantastic creatures, & my personal favourite Alien form.

thorndesignssig.jpg

I have to say my favourite alien is the one from RESSURECTION... simply because i like the desighn of them being like that all sleek and very more freakier. They are the smame as the avp drones so i dont care which one... infact i like the ones from avp because they are alot darker than the ones in ressurection.... infact are the ones in Ressurection brown?

Mmm and for preds i'll go with Celtic as he has the most awsome mask i have ever seen and also because he's bad@ss for fighting and alpha alien with only his bare hands ( his wristblades burnt off at the beginning of the fight)

The-Giger-Drone.jpg

predalien45, Undefined, 16 years ago

predator wolf hes cool 2 bad he
was facehugged:(

02121992, Undefined, 16 years ago

wolf wasn't facehugged

predator: original

alien: warrior

PapaSmurf, Undefined, 16 years ago

For my pred choice i have to say... Wolf and for the alien. well the first drone that was seen.

Secret_Hero, Undefined, 16 years ago

For me, the one that I like in the Xenomorphs is "Grid". Then, my most favorite species of all time is the Yautjas. The one that I like the most in the Yautja is "Scar" and "Wolf". But, "Celtic" is one of my favorite.

shadowatching, Undefined, 16 years ago

I don't htink the classics would leave us. I like the first aliens, and the first pred. Even though, i would love to see a hybrid come in, And female preds. but, i love the preds a touch more, but. We go on and would say "i like this or that" but, classic's never leave.

PapaSmurf, Undefined, 16 years ago

yahhhh wolf never got facehugged but scar did

The-Wolf, Undefined, 16 years ago

The Wolf, and the "City Hunter".

For Aliens it would be the Aliens from AvP-R. They looked great especially the one running on his two feet at Dallas. (or was that Ricky?) I also love the Predalien from AvP-R.

alienpred1, Undefined, 16 years ago

my fav alien is the warrior

FireHunter, Undefined, 16 years ago

my favorite predator would have to be wolf, he's a badass fiend.

as for aliens, the predalien or the queen from aliens, both as ruthless as each other.