The library

rayne, Undefined, 17 years ago

the libray is a place were you can read or rite books but theres no talking (cuz its a libary 0.0) unless talking about a book..

The explorer... EXAMPLE
long ago there was a alien and it was the waekest alien in the hive but he had a strong hart. One day he went out to find some hosts for te hive he didnt see much just flowers and plantes. Then he fond a bug wich he ate.Then he found a yatja it was a elder. The alien fought the alien with all his hart and used his magical powers to beat him then he used his magical powers to become the king of all aliens!

TYPE: fantasy
WRITER: rayne

you MUST put the type and writer at the end of each book.

00Predator_sig04.png

living. is life worth living?

predalienking, Undefined, 17 years ago

whhhhaaaaaaaa

863866_1.jpg

THe king is hungry so make me a sandwich and do the disco like captain blarg i dont know why but my SKULLL ARMON OMBAYAIE ARMON OMBYAIE and moofles

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

Predalienking, at least try to ask "WHAT!?" in a way that isn't seen as spam...

Rayne, you mean put up an example of an Alien/Predator book we've read, or just simply get some text out of one in one of the local libraries?

00Bloo_sig04.png
"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the mental house got caught."

1. i want to finish out fight!
2. you can MACK you own book heer
3. i got a new sig sup?

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

Yes, I know. ...you mean, this is thread's sole purpose is to create fan-fictions? Hmm... there's already a thread for that, but... until someone brings it up again... I'm with this...

00Bloo_sig04.png
"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the mental house got caught."

yep so lets go finish our fight come on!!!!

raynesig.jpg