The bitch is back

predatoress, Undefined, 17 years ago

And I don't mean the alien queen now but... PREDATORESS HAS ENTERED THE BUILDING! And I'll stick in here for a while again, had fun on vacation even this winter suck big time. I just hope I could've had the chance to freeze the site 'cos I don't know what is going on with all the RPG's and stuff, so if some gentle soul would tell the Hellgirl what's happening? Gently, I already hurt my eyes with my computer, now I've used to stare at deep woods again. Pfft I hate to be indoors.

new-Predess-sig.jpg

I died just to be reborn

Welcome to my hell

predalienking, Undefined, 17 years ago

MOOFLES yellow

863866_1.jpg

THe king is hungry so make me a sandwich and do the disco like captain blarg i dont know why but my SKULLL ARMON OMBAYAIE ARMON OMBYAIE and moofles

FireHunter, Undefined, 17 years ago

my liege!*bows down and worships u*welcome back my liege.

sig.jpgBloodlust and ten thousand years of bitter
hatred fuel these Forces of Chaos,driving their relentless crusade to destroy the Emperor and reduce His Imperium to ashes.Let the Galaxy Burn!

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

Lol. Predess, thats a bit weird lol Keep that in the clan. And Ryne and Shadowwatching, you guys are really annoying me. lol

scarfacecory.jpg
.:Killswitch Forum:.
.:The Chainsaw HOUSE:.
.:Message Board, RPG Rules & Information:.

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

Welcome back Predess, good to see you again.

thorndesignssig.jpg

Ahhh tenchu, all of you, I feel loved lol But still I gotta kill Stalker... j/k Good to be back. Even though I still have no clue what's going on but I'll get there after I've dealt with more important things.

Good to see new faces around.

new-Predess-sig.jpg

I died just to be reborn

Welcome to my hell

well if you noticed the spar topic wich you can fight its sorta a rpg but it keeps going on

863866_1.jpg

THe king is hungry so make me a sandwich and do the disco like captain blarg i dont know why but my SKULLL ARMON OMBAYAIE ARMON OMBYAIE and moofles

cutm3up, Undefined, 17 years ago

plainly you just fight whoever you want

I CHALLENGE YOU!!!!

http://galvergd.proboards57.com/index.cgi

Join this site. It's practically finished and most of the rp's have started! If you join be sure to pick a character that will reflect on yourself.

haku.jpg

dude whe are still in a fight and if you look were both gonna be dead

863866_1.jpg

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

Great to see you back Predatoress, you kick ass, don't forget that, and see you around.

scarfacecory.jpg
.:Killswitch Forum:.
.:The Chainsaw HOUSE:.
.:Message Board, RPG Rules & Information:.

rayne, Undefined, 17 years ago

hi pedattoress good to finnaly met you ive heard about you. you and SW are close huh?

life is worth living. is life worth living?

shadowatching, Undefined, 17 years ago

*glomps* hay predess missed u

Shadowatching_02.jpg

TOTAL DISTRUCTION, I LIVE FOR NOTHING ELSE
http://galvergd.proboards57.com/index.cgi

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

Ahh, welcome back old friend... even though I'm late... *cough*

Rayne, I don't think the guys who have some history with the Xenomorph play any football... with their freetime, they look at stars through huge microscopes.

00Bloo_sig04.png
"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the mental house got caught."

Bloo Bloo Bloo you silly little man im obvisly right. Lets go play football and youll rock!

raynesig.jpg

donut, Undefined, 17 years ago

squee welcome back predess! :D *glomps and squeaks* <3<3 i'm glad to have ya back :3

857888.jpg
~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

YELLOW MOOFLES

863866_1.jpg

King, if you wont stop moofleing around I'll moofle you! lol j/k, thanks everyone, I appreciate it.

new-Predess-sig.jpg

I died just to be reborn

Welcome to my hell

black_warrior, Undefined, 17 years ago

Welcome back predess. i know i already said it in the clanroom, but it must be said again.

new-Black-sig.jpg

THE EVIL FURBY IN MY SIG IS WATCHING YOU!!!

.:Message Board, RPG Rules & Information:.<--Click it

"By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."

*sparks interest* the clan room? whates it like is it cool??? hu hu hu????

raynesig.jpg

lol that was my old word now its WEIRDNESSSES lol

863866_1.jpg

THe king is hungry so make me a sandwich and do the disco like captain blarg i dont know why but my SKULLL ARMON OMBAYAIE ARMON OMBYAIE for the weirdnesssess