any body think predators go win in avp2 movie

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

any body think predators go to win avp2 movie

if aliens infest holy eart i think predators wil blow self up save Human on eart

in Space, No one can Hear you Scream i am proud Warrior predalien of shadow serpents try take my head if can as trophy kainde Amedha Chiva

well the 1st thing 2 think about is when is this bloddy movie going 2 come out lol

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

Are my eyes playing me? Did I really see "Scar kicked a$$." ??? Nah... just kidding. He did, but he was practically nothing if Lex had not teamed up with him...

But that's a different matter.

Anyway, NO. FOX likes screwing with our minds, especially with 'versus' movies. I basically hate versus movies (excluding Godzilla ones). They somehow have something in them that messes it up.

NO one will win. Sure, some of each species may live, all may live, some may die, all may die, all may die, but face it. With only those three going it out with eachother, you can never get rid of all of them.

AVP - Queen lived. It's just frozen.
AVP - You clearly saw all of those Predators in the Clan ship.
AVP - Humans? Bah. Don't get me started. It was thee Earth for crying out loud.
Predator - You clearly know there is more than one of the Yautja species. If you don't, I suggest you become a Predator fan, and if you are, I highly suggest you work on your "Predator fan" title.
Alien Quadrilogy - There are more hives. Trust me. And there are more humans. Trust me.

I am a Machina-Alien! (Mok-In-Uhh)

00Bloo_sig02.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the mental house just got caught."

Skystalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

Interesting, idea, im not sure that would happen though

AVP2.png

I don't know. It's all a matter of opinion here.

00Bloo_sig02.png

Predators always win in the movie... They`re 2 many 2 lose!!! I mean, a whole clan of self-destruct bombs...

From the depths of the great Metal Sea we come to restore equality...

And that's your reason? Then I might as well say "Aliens always win. So many hives we don't know about, so many Queens..." while you're at it. No offense, what I mean is, there is no real reason for one to be better.

00Bloo_sig02.png

The humans will win, because the film is made by humans, and a happy ending is the standard for movies, and for there to be a 'happy ending' the humans will have to win, or at least survive.

Unless the story is played from the predator's point of veiw, which is most unlikely.

Medical Officer and Newbie of Alpha Draconis.

_Zwecky_, Undefined, 17 years ago

Yes I reckon preds will win coz if aliens win they will multiply infest the earth and then they will kill the humans so then it will be hard to make a sequal with the earth taken over. Unless they make one set many years from now when humans can actually travel around in space to other planets and go to alien/pred homeworld or sumthin.
Thats my opinion anyway.

00Alien_sig03-1.pngIn Wal-Mart Everyone Can Hear You Scream

Aliens don`t win because some of their enemys always escape... I hate that!!! Why don`t they let ME make a movie??? I`m already writing a book, all the humans are gonna die and... well... predators win... but the Xenomorph hives don`t get destroyed in the process!!! Even in AVP2 they kill all the Xenomorphs when they destroy derelict! WHY??? WHYYYYY?????

From the depths of the great Metal Sea we come to restore equality...

hyroglphsarenice, Undefined, 17 years ago

well no ones going to win. it will be just like AVP. the predators will die (but of course we will see more). the aliens will seem to die but in a way that there is a slim chance of survival. and the humans will be put in a horrible state in where they at least one person may live, but everyone else dies horribly

new-Hyro-sigv2.jpg
"He who fights monsters should see to it that in the process, he does not become a monster." ~Nietzche

nostromo, Undefined, 17 years ago

i personaly think that the preds are gonna lose. the predalien is a cross between a pred and a alien, which probally a death machine. but who says that a predalien gonna be the main xenomorph enemy? i've heard that a drone's gonna be the main enemy

shadowatching, Undefined, 17 years ago

its probably going to be a draw like it alway is and always will be

chance favors the prepared mind are u prepared?!

Switcher, Undefined, 17 years ago

Lets face it ... chances are were going to be left second guessing yet again like most Versus movies, Fox dont really want to outweigh any of their franchises and part of me would hate to see that question answered (Aliens or Predators) lol then what will we talk about ?

In my opinion aliens will beat predators on any given day, only real downfall with aliens is bombs, from which ever species ..... in which case, a predatoe resorting to his last line of deffence is not the predator winning but the other way around

i do agree with the hanging comment Fox is very good at that... and for the pred and aliens i think pred. will kick aliens a$$ rewatch avp and c ur queen go down to her fozen death yea she may get resurected but her a$$ will get handed to her again (insert evil laught here )

Switcher, Undefined, 17 years ago

lol mate i think you should rewatch avp and see scar impailed by the queen minutes away from killing him only to be delayed by alexa (If thats here name) and while your re-watching also notice scar died anyway from that very same wouldnt after which he then had his guts shredded by a chetsburster ..... but yeah , that scar really kicked ass

3 pred one human and a buttload of aliens still died. yea i agree scar died at the end and lexa (yea thats her name) is still alive hurt but alive but the queen still got her bleep handed to her and i wished that they had words at the bottom knowing what the aliens and pred.s were saying (damn them all to hell fox needs to do more and not leave people hanging o'well)