Pvt Vasquez Read !!!

Spark, Undefined, 17 years ago

Sorry to call you out like this........ but ive seen "Your" so called siggs ...... i would like to inform you that since all of your siggs are just streched copyrighted images with your name stuck on the you can not claim that there yours therefore writting copyright vasquez on them is actually copyright infringment and a violation of Fox and indeed the franchise you are ripping off

Wouldnt want anyone to get fined is all, just keep an eye out for that guys, you have to modify something in the sigg to call it your

_Zwecky_, Undefined, 17 years ago

You should post that in the "Official Sig Topic"
thats where you post everything about sigs.

00Alien_sig03-1.pngIn Wal-Mart Everyone Can Hear You Scream

Spark, Undefined, 17 years ago

but i wanted to make sure he saw it ,, like i said dont want the guy getting fined

navyspaz, Undefined, 17 years ago

This should've been posted in the sig topic but YES,

Vasquez thats Copyright infringment, Your putting Copyright vasquez, when all you did is put your text on it. That can get you sued for that, No ones gonna copy it anyway.

Best to delete those from your photobucket, and take some GIMP tutorials and learn to make stuff using renders, its not copyright if you cut a render out of a picture, but if you use the entire picture and put "Copyright: Vasquez" it will get you in trouble, Just dont put "Copyright: Vasquez" and its all good.

I dont put my name on other peoples sigs, I think it mess's them up when you do that.

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

Guys, this has been mentioned to him many times. I don't think he would listen this time. No offense, but seriously, I have seen more than a handful of people, at different times of the year, mention that to him.

00Bloo_sig02.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the mental house just got caught."

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

I have already spoken to Vasquez several times about his sigs. Most of the time they are either oversized, or he has copyrighted something that is not of his own design. Just to clarify Vasquez, if I have to speak to you about sigs just once more, I'll be handing out a warning.

Although this really should have been done in the sig topic or through email, so I am going to lock it.

thorndesignssig.jpg