Coming Birthday / Movie delayed

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

Hey Everyone!

I would like to announce that my Birthday is coming up and I hope I will enjoy the day, its October 6th but I would also like to mention that its Drentons birthday a few days afterwards which I would like to congratulate him on!

But also some bad news has occurred, due to the shortage of Celtic predators and Alien Queen Mc Farlane figures, they have become very expensive and hard to find and I don’t expect to get them very soon so the films been delayed, encase I manage to get them before filming.

At the moment my dads having a battle with a user on ebay called blackmarble_55 yeah and were up to $ 56.00 and we are losing my sister is kindly going to donate some money into it to see if we can win the rare Mc Farlane Queen figure. ( The Movie Maniacs VI one)

The-Giger-Drone.jpg

FireHunter, Undefined, 17 years ago

my birthdays on the 12th of october!happy birthday ,eh(i'll be in sydney at the time of my birthday,although i could get onto a computer at my aunty and uncle's house and go on here)

If war is such hell, why does man enjoy it so much?
â€â€Homer Kellogi, Explorer, 2821mattspicturebm.jpg

happy Birthdag H.R drone hope very good year

in Space, No one can Hear you Scream i am proud Warrior predalien of Hive try take my head if can as trophy kainde Amedha Chiva

NO!... i lost the Auction! it was cheap to AGHHH!... bl00dy last minute strategey.... the queen will find an new home though.. in sydney.. far away from me.

oh well i can always save up $200.00 and find her somewere really expensive and buy her. oh bu993r... all i really need is the queen and i can start my movie.

anyway thats enough of negative thinking, how is everyone on the site?

The-Giger-Drone.jpg

Skystalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

I wanted to get the queen once, i actually found it in the store and i thought to myself lets see, i came to buy predators not the queen and ill probably see it again somewhere else. Boy was i wrong, the queen was about $20, now the queen you are talking about is going for about $55 on ebay than i was pretty stupid. Good Luck with the queen if it hasnt ended already.

Oh yes i forgot: HAPPY (early) BIRTHDAY!

Skystalker_02.jpg

Disdaining fortune with his brandished steel
Which smoked with bloody execution

Please Read and Follow The Forum Rules.

Thanks

The-Giger-Drone.jpg