Predator Blood

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

Everyone or most of you know that Predator blood is green and some say it has a property (Atleast in the games.) That it can make you live forever or atleast for a long time.

So what exactly gives it that kind of property ? Also what makes it the lumanous green colour ? Any thoughts ?

Katam.jpg

.:MESSAGE BOARD, RPG RULES & INFORMATION:.

Alien_Worrior, Undefined, 17 years ago

well it could b green becase like sea shrimps have green blood as they use the metal vanadium. Different metals give different colours. so yeah could b that metal

Take hold of my hand,For you are no longer alone.Walk with me in hell.....You're never alone

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

Gah. It's confusing. Someone get DD up in here. I have no certain idea why it's like that, and should I care? No, but I want to. Therefore, it would be pointless to say that I searched almost an hour on the same page for this type of stuff, and what do I find? My final results being that a cat was struck by a dog at an after-party.

To say the least, I have no legal information on Predators whatsoever. I thank you guys for the great theories, and I reward you.

til_fishystick.jpg til_fishystick.jpg

Yeah, one for each of you. Heheh.

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the mental house got caught."

id say the colour is diforent because they might noit be carbon basedlike us. for example the hors shure crab bleads blue evan in opanair becaus its copper baised. so id say the predator is baised on a deforant substancedont no what it m#wouldbe though posably the substance unknown to us but abundant on the yatuja home world. ask for the long life thing its posable thatdue to technalogacal advance ments that the preds have a long lifespan.

Anarchysig.jpg

not entirely ..... I think you had me in mind when you made this topic and if that the case will you need to be bitched at every time we want a topic out of you ???

Your analysing skills are wacked aswell, were was Crows warrning the other night ..... lol

ahh forget it , enjoy your topic . Im contributing loadz to the site at the momment, ban me if you like , Youd just be proving that your moderating decisions are personal , and not for the greater good of the site

... and an apoligy would always be a great start , currently you aint got my respect ..... unlike you , i can dish it out , but am man enough to apoligise when ive wronged someone even if it is over the internet.... ive tried to apoligies to you, but you have quit a lip on you over MSN

Enjoy the topic .... thuis is all new to me

Universal Affliction: The best site on the Web ;)
Liquid GFX:Graphics central of the Universe;)
jbfjjjhrh.png

So KS you take back me not being able to make great topics ? ;) Lol.

Nice theory there Crow, Nice to see someone who knows his Chemistry. Lol. That could infact prove to be true as humans (If I am not mistaken.) do infact have a bit of Iron in there blood so why can't Predators have some other form of metal in there blood ? Very good theory. Yet if there blood is green due to breathing or coming in contact with copper which would there for discolour there blood to be green, If so what would there natural blood colour be ? ;) Lol.

Katam.jpg

If your aim is to spam my topic dnt bother please, If you are the so called man then dnt bother replying. :)

You seem to say that to me a lot. ;)

I personly have nothing against you and I have voewed to no warn you myself anymore but instead let another MOD to do it there for showing I have nothing against you. ;)

Now qiut spamming my topic. ;P

Katam.jpg

Great topic ... lol il just sit back and read , i cant claim to know anything about preds lol

Universal Affliction: The best site on the Web ;)
Liquid GFX:Graphics central of the Universe;)
jbfjjjhrh.png

Angus_Alien, Undefined, 17 years ago

Same here. :p

Angus.jpg

Angus_Alien, Undefined, 17 years ago

Hmmm
I've never put all that much thought into the subject of Pred blood, but you all seem to have some interesting concepts and thoughts going.
Interesting. I'm glad I read that.

Angus.jpg

Crow, Undefined, 17 years ago

Well, no one really knows why the yautja's blood is such a vibrant green, but there are several theories.

Personally, I prefer the idea that the yautja's homeworld has an extremely high concentration of metals in both the terrain and atmosphere, and that green coloration is the result of a high concentration of copper (or some other metal) in their blood stream. This also helps provide a theory to where they managed to find the resources to intitially create their extravagant ships, weaponry, and armor.

Crow-Banner.gif?t=1165440971
And thus I clothe my naked villainy
With old odd ends stolen forth from holy writ
And seem a saint when most I play the devil.

well we breath stuff besides the oxygen in the air it dosent kill us maybe the stuff thay breath is in are air just some of the otehr stuff isent

Take hold of my hand,For you are no longer alone.Walk with me in hell.....You're never alone

Well if that is correct then how can Predators breath our air ? Would that not change there blood colour if your statment is correct ?

Katam.jpg

ok that is easy ad i wil lanswer them

predators blood truns green easy are blood turns from blue ( no oxygen) and red (oxygen) there home planet probly dosent have same air as ars so on are planit tehre blood would have diffrent reaction adn diffrent color

why it makes ppl live longer?

again easy becase are life span and body only last 50 to 80 years on normal a predator a 1000 years " IF correct" but it still longer so havign cells from them keepign are body up would make them last longer and thus keepign us alive longer just like them

hoem it answers your questions well enof.

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

As far as chemistry goes, I'm clueless, so I have no decent explanation as to why their blood is flourescent green.

As far as it's supposed healing & life-extending properties though, I'm pretty sure that idea was concocted to simply be a main plot point in Concrete Jungle. Although predators supposedly are immune to disease, & quite resistent to several other chemicals as well, although this is only a theory from the AVP2 game, I think it is actually quite plausable.

thorndesignssig.jpg