Any Mods Please

Alienation, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Can someone help me fix my problem because at my home, I changed my password and when I log in, I try to go into my clan but it said that I have an error and when I looked at my profile, it changed back to guest. That's why I hardly came here and it's been a while now, I am also at my uncle's house to just log in here. I tried solving it myself by clicking the "retrieve password" button and it still won't work. Can you guys help me?

new-Alienation-sig.jpgI Am A Warrior Alien Of The Hive

cutm3up, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

i used to have that problem, not that im a mod so maybe i should shut up.

but at the time, i was at my mothers house, and i was using a different type of internet, known as "opera" i went straight to the normal internet and it was sorted, so if your in the same condition, just try to use the normal internet.

if thats your case

official TRIVIUM website

predatoress, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Or call to your technical support and ask them new port for your connection. Or something, dont look at me, I did this in Finnish! lol But yes, I had the same problem earlier. It was 'cos of the connection.

new-Predess-sig.jpg

My problem is slighty different from both of yours I think, but i'll try both suggestions.

Alienation-sig.jpgI Am A Warrior Alien Of The Hive

Stalker, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

try wiping everything in your sig-box, it has helped others fix a problem of a similar nature, so let's see if it works for this

thorndesignssig.jpg

So you are saying that I should take out everything including my sig picture and the words under it?

just try it, & see if it fixes the problem (you can put it all back in afterwards though)

thorndesignssig.jpg

But how am I suppose to check it at my house and put it back together? Also someone posted in the forum rules. Is he mod?

Okay Stalker, I did what you did. Let's hope that it works at my home.

we'll see won't we, lol

thorndesignssig.jpg

Hey guys none of them works, i'm stuck with the same procedure unless I have another computer :(

black_warrior, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

If the sig thing Stalk suggested didnt work then it is the internet program or connection your using, my mom got firefox and then i had the same problem. She switched back to whatever she had before and it worked fine.

I would have copied and pasted your sig stuff but nvm, your can just click properties and get the code back.

EDIT: Oh no wait. I had the exact problem another time. Just email P. he can change your password again and give it to you. it may work.

Or maybe ask your mom if she changed anything with programs involving internet.

new-Black-sig.jpg

THE EVIL FURBY IN MY SIG IS WATCHING YOU!!!

.:Message Board, RPG Rules & Information:.<--Click it

"By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."

Where is the button Properties? Also, it was my dad that did it, we have internet explorer and I asked him if we could switch to Mozilla Firefox and he told that he had deleted it because it was slowing it down ( our comnputer is very, very slow). My dad said that we had netscape, but he said that it might slow the computer even more.

black_warrior, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

just right click on the sig. go to "properties" and left click it. copy and paste the address code of the sig. then do the

< img src=""

thing and voila, da sig is back. lol

Actually dude i dont htink i can help you in the programs thing. Cause Mozilla Firefox is the thing that prevented me from staying on my username. but I had Internet Explorer.

Maybe you need Firefox then. And if your comp is slow and taking forever to load a website, double-click "go" on the address bar, it makes it go quicker. well, atleast it does on my comp. Refresh may do it too.

My knowledge of this has run out now...........

new-Black-sig.jpg

THE EVIL FURBY IN MY SIG IS WATCHING YOU!!!

.:Message Board, RPG Rules & Information:.<--Click it

"By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."

I use firefox for almost every site except this one, lol. If you use it on this site, it makes it look absolutely horrid for some reason, so I just stick to IE while I'm on here. Although overall, firefox is great.

I unfortunately have no further advice for your problem m8, I'd recommend sending a mail to P about it & see what he can do to help you. His email is in the "Contact" section, at the top right of the screen, above your profile.

thorndesignssig.jpg

Nothing is working

Skystalker, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

I had something like this problem. since you already tried erasing you signature box, i would advise just email the webmaster of the site and ask for some sort of help.

Skystalker_02.jpg

Disdaining fortune with his brandished steel
Which smoked with bloody execution

Please Read and Follow The Forum Rules.

Unknown, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

i had that same problem thats why i havent been on much too

new-scarred-yautja-12-sig.jpg