IM COMING TO TOWN WITH A
FEW DAYS TO KILL.

ELDER, Undefined, 17 years ago

and the spear

SILENT,INVISIBLE.INVINCIBLE.
IM COMING TO TOWN WITH A
FEW DAYS TO KILL.

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

the designs vary between the movies due to each individual director wanting to put their own unique touches on the creatures. I personally only really like the preds from the first 2 movies, the AVP ones (for the most part anyway) were terrible. Predators are just like humans in a way, each individual looks different from the next. Their facial features & body structure can vary wildly, as well as the weapons & equipment they carry with them on a hunt. Their armour & weapons could be designed in many different ways. They could be personally made, or they could be equipment that is specific to their particular clan. There are many different possibilities.

thorndesignssig.jpg

how about the unmasked predator

IM COMING TO TOWN WITH A
FEW DAYS TO KILL.

Mishmuf, Undefined, 17 years ago

Well, in a lot of ways, Predators are like Humans. Not only do we have personalized things, but we also look different from others in our spieces.

Mishmufsig.jpg *sigh* If only I was witty enough to think of something to say here.

Hive_Tyrant, Undefined, 17 years ago

thats mostly what stalker said.

new-HiveTyrant-sig.jpg The killer of the elders, work for The Hive!---Forum Rules---

one and last question ...why predator have only 2 upper teeth in the first and second film while in the film avp he have a full set of teeth just like my avatar

IM COMING TO TOWN WITH A
FEW DAYS TO KILL.

It was really down to personal preference with the director. Paul Anderson wanted to "humanise" them by giving them a full mouth of teeth rather than what they called "rattlesnake fangs". I personally hated the AVP style, they looked ridiculous. The way their mandibles just drooped down, pfft, it was laughable.

thorndesignssig.jpg

i love the original

IM COMING TO TOWN WITH A
FEW DAYS TO KILL.

I don't recall him walking on the glass. I even watched that part of the movie recently and I still didn't see him walk on the glass.

Mishmufsig.jpg *sigh* If only I was witty enough to think of something to say here.

another one question,,i know predator can jump high. but can you say me how predator in predator2 jump and walk quicky like a ninja in
the glass roof without breaking the glass!!

IM COMING TO TOWN WITH A
FEW DAYS TO KILL.

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

Yeah basically what stalker said, but if you want to go gung ho, you could also say that its because of the different prey they hunt, maybe the pred in the first movie mostly hunted humans, while the predator in the second movie hunted aliens, taking down an alien is a little bit harder than hunting humans so more advanced wepaonary would be use like the spear gun, the compi stick and so on.

if you watch closely, the predator actually leaped over the glass roof, like a cat, at least that's what it looked like to me. They have incredible balance & agility, the likes of which humans can only imagine.

thorndesignssig.jpg

ok...but one more question again can predator speak like we doing....example this video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FNdsUNVP7A

SILENT.INVISIBLE.
INVINCIBLE.
IM COMING TO TOWN
WITH A FEW DAYS TO KILL.

Yes, Predators could be able to speak any human language,(though definatly not in the kind of voice that the clip had) but they're not from Earth, so they probably would speak any human words unless they understand what they are saying means.

predatoress, Undefined, 17 years ago

Sorry this is OT but that clip was funny lol 'It's only acid, don't freak out' lmao *shakes her head*

new-Predess-sig.jpg

so predator can understand he's favorite word ''ugly mother f......'' in predator 2
lol

SILENT.INVISIBLE.
INVINCIBLE.
IM COMING TO TOWN
WITH A FEW DAYS TO KILL.

black_warrior, Undefined, 17 years ago

Some of the talk can be electronic vocal mimicry. but i am assuming that City Hunter(pred2) had encountered a human before who used the same phrase before he died. that is how he knew it and said so well.

new-Black-sig.jpg

THE EVIL FURBY IN MY SIG IS WATCHING YOU!!!

.:Message Board, RPG Rules & Information:.<--Click it

"By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."

Predators are capable of learning to speak fluent english, much the same as english-speaking people are capable of learning other languages, & vice-versa, as the Elder at the end of Predator 2 demonstrated. Although the second Pred seemed to simply be repeating phrases he had heard throughout the course of his hunt in LA.

thorndesignssig.jpg

black_warrior, Undefined, 17 years ago

Why did you have to come up with a better explination?????????

i guess that covers that part of the topic.

new-Black-sig.jpg

THE EVIL FURBY IN MY SIG IS WATCHING YOU!!!

.:Message Board, RPG Rules & Information:.<--Click it

"By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."