New Borns

avpunlimited, Undefined, 17 years ago

Do you think that newborns have an adult stage?

avpunlimitedpb9.png
These warriors believe that pain is weakness leaving the body, killing some one is strength interring the body, and to DIE fighting, is an unlimited amount weakness leaving, and an unlimited amount of strength interring, the body.......

Bootydaddy, Undefined, 17 years ago

remember it's a horror movie, and it's not suppose to be funny....you can watch comedy if you want to see some funny stuffs. I definately don't want this AVPs become another FUNNY film, for real!

'I'm from the west, and you borned from the woods, when we together, we're WESTWOOD!' - A catchphase which made by The Game when he confronting Tim Westwood during radio show!

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

Why would, for ANY reason (other than FOX being a moron), a Newborn be in another Alien movie? Fans hate the thing, the Aliens hate the thing, even the characters in the movie hate the thing. Let it rest.

---
---

I have no idea what a Newborn would be like as an adult, and I don't want to know. Maybe it will look like a savage form of Droopy, but without the funny stuff.

00Bloo_sig04.png
"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the mental house got caught."

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

I see no chance at all of any other sort of "newborn" appearing in any more films in the future. The creature was basically a freak side effect of the events in Alien Resurrection, nothing more, nothing less.

thorndesignssig.jpg

Bootydaddy, Undefined, 17 years ago

Just wonder who's gonna win if they fight each other - Predalien vs. a proper grow up 'Newborn' Alien.....

Do you think both of them would appear in AVP2?

'I'm from the west, and you borned from the woods, when we together, we're WESTWOOD!' - A catchphase which made by The Game when he confronting Tim Westwood during radio show!

avpunlimited, Undefined, 17 years ago

I know,

I believe that it would take features from both species, it would need food, for its muscles to grow, aliens don't need food because they do not have muscles, but organic wires, the newborn would have both, this would make the newborn extremely deadly, the newborn could survive with out food, but its muscle wouldn't grow. Its skin would be like a humans when it was first born, but as it grew it would grow alien skin on top of its human skin, it would have extra layers. And it would still have the mesoskeleton, and everything. It would grow twice as big as the regular alien queen would, over 10 years, because of the human and alien genes.

This is ALL my theory.

avpunlimitedpb9.png
These warriors believe that pain is weakness leaving the body, killing some one is strength interring the body, and to DIE fighting, is an unlimited amount weakness leaving, and an unlimited amount of strength interring, the body.......

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

There is no way to tell how big the newborn would have gotten if it had survived, any information on this would be entirely guesswork. Also "newborns" don't exist in the plural sense, there has only been a single newborn, & it was created through a mistake in Ripley's cloning procedure, it was more or less, a mutation.

thorndesignssig.jpg

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

since it hasa humanm reproductive sycle 1 would asume it would have a more mamiolianlife span. i think it would increes in sise and gain more pranounsed featurs like more mussle massand larger rijes etc

Anarchysig.jpg