What do you like abt alien resurrection?

Hydra-thing, Undefined, 17 years ago

Hey people just wondering if Alien 4 IS ANY GOOD CUZ ITS COMING ON cinema city any day now and I wanna watch it. BUT since I've heard alot of bad stuff abt it, could anyone tell me the really good things abt it, if its worth watching, if it is really important to the Alien saga etc?

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

I liked the end-credits the best.

To actually be serious, I liked the Aliens, and that's pretty much it.

I am a Machina-Alien! (Mok-In-Uhh)

00Bloo_sig02.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the mental house just got caught."

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

I quite liked the movie's dark tone. The Aliens were also done quite well (the suitwork anyway). Although those are about the only highlights I can really think of. The characters in the movie were ok, & overall the film wasn't too bad, but the last 10-15 minutes of it is pure & utter crap...you have been forewarned.....

thorndesignssig.jpg

god_of_blades, Undefined, 17 years ago

I'm not sure if you guys agree with me but i liked where they ressurect Ripley and she has changed if you know what i mean ( just don't want to ruin it for people who have'nt seen it). But i know you agree with me with that ugly bastard.

868194_1.jpg

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

It`s got lots of great stuff that made my sister wanna puke and made me stroke my cat. And it`s got the guy in my avatar.

From the depths of the great Metal Sea we come to restore equality...

Switcher, Undefined, 17 years ago

the aliens were great due to advancements in CGI however i hated alien rez`s lighting, the movie was so bright and everything was so visible in comparison to the first three .... tut tut

Certainly didnt stay true ......... lol Stalker, are talking about the same movie i am ?

kill_the_queen, Undefined, 17 years ago

Now not to be a put down but that movie is not and I mean not on my top ten. Basicaly Switcher said it all. Its just too over the top for aliens, you see too much when the aliens are just not that, they are silent predators. Oh well I haven't given anything away have?

3705d5c4.jpg<br

Aliens r not silent predators, they`r bugs! Predators r silent predators, duh!
I like the way the aliens r revealed in alien rez, really cute, really cute! With all that saliva! *strokes his pet runner on the head*

From the depths of the great Metal Sea we come to restore equality...

Deathdrop, Undefined, 17 years ago

(Xenos are not bugs)

I cannot stand the way the aliens look in Rez. If you ignore the aliens themselves, Rez is an Ok movie. But man, did they look stupid...

deathdrop1.jpg

kill_the_queen, Undefined, 17 years ago

When I say silent predators I mean that they move and kill silently until they're revealed. *Thinks of the first alien*

3705d5c4.jpg<br

nostromo, Undefined, 17 years ago

i wacthed 2 times, only because i had nothin better to do. the aliens looked alittle different,and sounded different. i didnt like the ending either

Switcher, Undefined, 17 years ago

very true Kill the Queen..... Ridley scotts old trick was to only show small glimpses of the alien and lets the viewers imagination terify them.... lol that french fry that directed rez clearly had lesser ideas ......

Aliens are NOT Bugs, nor did kill the queen mean they were silent predators yet they nicely fall into that catogory

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

what I meant by 'dark' was the tone & atmosphere, more so than the lighting. Although the lighting did definently help to convey it. The movie, for the most part anyway, actually came across as being visually darker than the original movie, in certain scenes anyway. Although I do agree that the Aliens were put on display a bit too much. Hell, you see the queen not 15 minutes into the movie, pfft.

The Aliens themselves I thought looked quite good (not quite as good as Giger's original Drone or Cameron's Warriors, but still pretty good). The CG was decent enough (at least it didn't look as horrid as the rod-puppet work in A3). Although I did quite like the suitwork, as the creatures looked extremelly realistic.

If I had to give Resurrection a rating, it'd probably be a 6.5/10. It loses big points for you-know-what.

thorndesignssig.jpg

Angus_Alien, Undefined, 17 years ago

I like it for Ron Perlman.
An absolutely stunning actor, he is the best thing in the entire film.
If you want/need more proof, check him out in The City of Lost Children, and of course, Hellboy.

Other than that, I like the musical score. It's very creepy.

00Alien_sig01.png

The real reason I liked the movie was near the end the newborn's death now thats the money shot lol best part of the movie.

OTANG, Undefined, 17 years ago

I like the swimming aliens the best.

6d273dbd.jpg
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules