Comments on alien ressurection

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

what do people think of alien ressurection just to tell u the truth i didn't think it was very good at all!

P.S sidney sais hi and so does Mackenna

Scarefacesigrem.png

OTANG, Undefined, 17 years ago

Whats a CPmment? And who is gus? What is sais?

6d273dbd.jpg
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

Eh... right.

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the mental house got caught."

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

Scareface, it would be much appreciated if you could sort out your grammar.

thorndesignssig.jpg

maybe we should just answer the question , we all know what hes trying to say ...... do sort that out though ...... Il leave a large comment on rez later , no time to late, to tired

Universal Affliction: The best site on the Web ;)
Liquid GFX:Graphics central of the Universe;)
jbfjjjhrh.png

What I thought about Resurrection... don't get me wrong, I thought it was okay... but... the reason I don't like it much isn't JUST the last 10-15 minutes. No, the acting, the story, the plot, even the aliens in particular. I think you all know what I'm trying to explain here.

And about those other people you mentioned... whose Gus? And Mackanna? Sidney? Unless they are members on here, I don't think mentioning them would do any good to anybody.

Sorry about the grammer thing is just im not a proof reader person and Sydney and mackenna are just people I no that wanted me to rite that, I dont really no why thoe.

The reason I dont like it is that there shouldn't of even been a fourth if you ask me it should of ended at 3. I think the creaters just mad it to get more money and they chaneged the oll alien atitude.

dont get me rong I doo like it a litle its just more disgusting then scary or interesting. I almost forgot MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE!!

(I hope there arn't many mistakes in this comment and gus is suposed to be just)

Scarefacesigrem.png

Mishmuf, Undefined, 17 years ago

Eh, it wasn't bad before the last 10 or 15 minutes, it just didn't have many scary parts or anything real special about it. I didn't think it was horrible, it just seemed like another movie tacted on to a successful franchise.

Mishmuf_02.jpg *sigh* If only I was witty enough to think of something to say here.

If you think about it, it's not even an Alien movie without Ripley. Not even the the actual aliens are themselves. I like the idea of trying to give them her DNA, but vice-versa? Nah. Doesn't work in this book.

00Bloo_sig04.png

FireAnt, Undefined, 17 years ago

Hey guys

Yeah i only loved the movie for its awesome storyline i just reckoned they couldve plotted it out better and made it alot more entertaining, but i do enjoy it for it is one of the latest out of the Alien movies (except AVP)

if i was to rate it i would give it a 5/10 just due to its storyline

Ripley was pretty cool

Ripley was just sort of a failure to me in Resurrection. She wasn't herself (yes, literally, but you all know what I mean), and come on... one of the 'jokes' she made was lame. I mean, talk about trying to make money. Was FOX desperate, or what?

00Bloo_sig04.png

Ali3n, Undefined, 17 years ago

hmm its not bad! i like it but i dont want to watch it over and over again! i would prefer aliens! merry xmas all!

Who WOULDN'T prefer Aliens over Alien: Resurrection?

00Bloo_sig04.png

Albert_Wesker, Undefined, 17 years ago

Well I actually loved Alien Resurection, if you just block out the part with that white thing, then it is my second favriote out of the series.

That white thing though... *shivers* Most retarded thing I have ever seen, I swear. And I've seen "Special" people.

sig3.jpg"This is blood for blood and by the gallon. These are the old days, the bad days, the all-or-nothing days. They're back! There's no choice left. And I'm ready for war."

I think you're refering to the Newborn. The last few minutes of Resurrection really turned me off. Literally.

00Bloo_sig04.png

black_warrior, Undefined, 17 years ago

Yeah the newborn was kinda wierd. Glad it died though, GUT THE NEWBORN!

new-Black-sig.jpg

THE EVIL FURBY IN MY SIG IS WATCHING YOU!!!

.:Message Board, RPG Rules & Information:.<--Click it

"By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."

I hate that thing more than 2-year-old tuna in a shrimp's cup, eaten raw while drinking fresh champeign.

00Bloo_sig04.png

black_warrior, Undefined, 17 years ago

That gave me a very wierd food dish pic in my head. lol

But I hated Ressurrection, it just wasnt as good to me, some parts were cool but overall it isnt as good as the other alien movies in my opinnion.

new-Black-sig.jpg

THE EVIL FURBY IN MY SIG IS WATCHING YOU!!!

.:Message Board, RPG Rules & Information:.<--Click it

"By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."

I have to agree with you. I mean, our beloved Alien is MUCH smarter than just jumping in a pod, and then exploding after that. It's MUCH smarter than just looking at a gun in the face, and then getting its head blown off its head. It's MUCH smarter to love a Newborn like it's a mother and baby.

Gah. I hate the Newborn more than rotten tomatoes infected by pinworms while watching a fat-guy ride a 7-year-old's trycicle down the street while trying to eat a turkey sandwich with bad bread. And the fat-guy has no shirt on, either.

00Bloo_sig04.png

i hate it just as much as bloo but the fat gie is in a spido

*shivers* very sickoning
Scarefacesigrem.png