Alien, except with predators

avpunlimited, Undefined, 17 years ago

Alien 1:

Describe what would happen if a ship of 7 unarmed and unready predators, had a predalien on board with out them knowing?

Aliens:

Describe what would happen if a group of 7 predators armed with weapons meant for hunting other predators landed on a planet and attacked a hive of 70,000 predaliens.

The predaliens are from a colony of 70,000 unarmed yautja women, men and children...

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

AVPUSIG.jpg

Mishmuf, Undefined, 17 years ago

Aren't these situations a little one-sided? I mean, first you have a group of predator that are in no way ready to fight trying to defeat a prealien. Then you have a few predators trying to fight an impossiby large amount of predaliens.

Mishmuf_02.jpg *sigh* If only I was witty enough to think of something to say here.

rayne, Undefined, 17 years ago

well for the 7 unarmed preds and the one predalien if it was a movie only won pred would survive at the end. * you now movies!* but id say probely the predalien would kill one and they wold try to get to there weapons on the other side of the ship and 2 would get killed on there way. and once they got there weapons id kill to more. making one pred left thed have a showdown and in the in the predalien would get killed and the last predetor would be badly wounded
:) and the armed predetos with the 70000 predaliens the preds are hopless there dead!!

for the hunt!!

ash, Undefined, 17 years ago

that last one, i doubt they could kill all those predaliens, cmon be realistic here lol and the first one, well that sounds like what COULD happen on an AVP2 story but i doubt that too

KillSwitchalien.png

I will be realistic. 7000.

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

AVPUSIG.jpg

my computer was just slow then too lol but seriously i still think that 7000 predaliens could kill 7 predators all they need to do is jump in at them from all angles lol easy

KillSwitchalien.png

the humans had no weapons and there was about 5 humans, with an alien warrior to fight against not knowing its weaknessess, i just cant see the ratio making sense 7 : 7000 hmmmmmmm i dunno....

KillSwitchalien.png

Ok, I'll give you the first situation. It is pretty much Alien. But the second situation has way too many aliens. In the movie Aliens, there were I think 60-80 colonist families. Now do the math. that's 60-80 times the least amount of people you need to have a nuclear family, which is 3 (The two parents and a child). That's at least 180-240 people that were used as hosts. Thatis no where near the amount of alien you describe.

Mishmuf_02.jpg *sigh* If only I was witty enough to think of something to say here.

"the humans had no weapons and there was about 5 humans, with an alien warrior to fight against not knowing its weaknessess, i just cant see the ratio making sense 7 : 7000 hmmmmmmm i dunno...."

It was 70 families, there is about 10 people per family, 10 x 70 is 700. So say there were 700 predaliens vs 7 armed predators. And the crew in the first movie was 7.

1. Ellen Ripley

2. Dallas

3. Kane

4. Lambert

5. Ash

6. Parker

7 Brett

I know all of the alien movies like the back of my hand.

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

AVPUSIG.jpg

But then you just proved my point. There's not nearly enough people to use as hosts. 7000 is way too high.

I wasn't quoting you. Ash said there was only a crew of 5.

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

AVPUSIG.jpg

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

I understand what you're saying... but... leave that kind of battle to something Legendary Frog might come up with.

00Bloo_sig04.png
"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the mental house got caught."

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

As far as the first situation is concearned, the predalien would definitely have the element of surprise, but after taking out 1 or 2 of the preds, the others would catch onto the situation & hunt the creature down inside their ship, & would eventually find & kill it.

The second situation is completely farfetched though, 70,000 xenomorphs would absolutely obliterate the predators without question. In Aliens, there were nowhere near that amount, approximately 157 colonists were taken as hosts, according to Ripley, which equals the same number of aliens. 157 is still far too many for 7 predators to fight off by themselves, so they would be easy pickings in this situation.

thorndesignssig.jpg

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

70,000!? I must of overlooked that -- I though that said 700!! My god man, what were you thinking? Leave this kind of situation to Legendary Frog for god's sake!

00Bloo_sig04.png
"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the mental house got caught."

rayne, Undefined, 17 years ago

hi

00Predator_sig04.png

living. is life worth living?