a topic you dread

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

who is the better hunter the predator,the alien,or the humans. i say preds

mess with the pred and you get the plasma.

predatoress, Undefined, 17 years ago

Hmmh *scraches her chin* I wonder if you're related to my Lucifer lamorofl

j/k, Welcome.

To answer the question I can't decide the winner between the cancer of Earth or the Space. But considering predators as the top of the food chain you really can't predict the outcome, most probably there would be some kinda twisted balance. Or humans would be sneaky and let preds and aliens kill each other. Too bad aliesn doesn't choose their prey very specific... Ahh too many options, my brains!

new-Predess-sig.jpg

navyspaz, Undefined, 17 years ago

Hello, Welcome to the site :D Be sure to read the rules, very important...

And the best 'Hunter' would be Predator, Aliens and Humans dnt' really hunt their prey like Predators do.

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg

_Zwecky_, Undefined, 17 years ago

I also think that Predators are the best hunter.

off topic- Hey SATAN since you don't have a sig do u want this one I made?

PredSigSATAN.jpg
00Alien_sig03-1.pngIn Wal-Mart Everyone Can Hear You Scream

FireHunter, Undefined, 17 years ago

preds definently

as a human burns he should realise that he either died knowing what attacked him,or died trying to find outmattspicturebm.jpg

Hey Firehunter YOU STOLE MY AVATAR WITHOUT ASKING!

FireHunter, Undefined, 17 years ago

did i?

as a human burns he should realise that he either died knowing what attacked him,or died trying to find outmattspicturebm.jpg

(sorry for being off topic) Yes you did because ive had the avatar for over a week so i claim it.
But here is a avatar that you might like:
http://www.gsarchives.net/arcade/alien_vs_predator/sprites/animated/AlienArachnoid_crawl.gif

i think i would be the predator.
and im not just think im sayying h@!! ya Predators are better.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Aeo, Undefined, 17 years ago

Aliens are perfect killing machines but does that qualify them to be the best hunters or the best killers?

My answer for this would be no they are not the best hunters although they are good at stalking their prey and catching them off guard.

So like all of you I believe the title would go to the Pred, I mean they live their whole lives around a culture that celebrates great hunts.

The Only Thing Necessary for the Triumph of Evil is for Good Men to do Nothing.

- Edmund Burke -

Mishmuf, Undefined, 17 years ago

Predators are the better hunters. Aliens only attack to get hosts or to protect themselves or the hive, and Humans have only killed for self preservation. Predators are the only true hunters.

Mishmufsig.jpg

cutm3up, Undefined, 17 years ago

lol this was close to just being the standard stupid question (dont worry its not)

but if it was "who was better" lol everyone would have their own opinion for their own obvious reasons,

on topic: predators, training their entire lives to hunting, having a very strict way of life, and being judged on the hunts they have claimed

official TRIVIUM website

well let me rephrase the original question

who would last longer in a war for dominance

predators
aliens
humans

btw thanks Zwecky for the sig

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

mess with the pred and you get the claws.

Deathdrop, Undefined, 17 years ago

"Yes you did because ive had the avatar for over a week so i claim it"

An avatar that you did not create, nor have been the first one on here to use (I've seen others use it in the past). You have no rights to it whatsoever.

deathdrop1.jpg

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

Off topic -
Yes, yes. I've seen a handful of people with my avatar, some that have been on here before me. I've also seen some others with that Scar avatar, the moving one. Avatars are not property, they're to be shared. Heh, well... ermm, but if he likes the other avatar suggestion better... so be it.

On-topic -
Better hunter... definiteley Predator.

Longer lasting... humans. Maybe Aliens next. I just don't like the idea of hundreds of Predators going in an all-put offensive battle against the opposing species.

And welcome to the site, SATAN. A word of advice - you should take the rules seriously.

00Bloo_sig02.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the mental house just got caught."

Your welcome satan hope u like it.
meh i'll just use this avie.

mistake predatoress predatoress predators have rank bad blood kill other predator and aliens top food chain only Queen vs Queen is no working predatoress

in Space, No one can Hear you Scream

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

What do you mean? Of course, Badbloods have been known to kill other Predators, but I think what she said was, you couldn't predict an outcome between the three. Humans are as unpredictable (in some ways) as the Aliens to the Predators. Of course, one hive would attempt to rule surpeme by taking down other hives.

But they would have to be intelligent to do so. Killing each other mindlessly isn't the best way, yet it adds as a back-up plan, if the opposing hive/enemy was too dangerous, resulting in the said hive to be desperate. Just like the Flood of Halo. But they (the three species) would actually know what they're doing.

00Bloo_sig02.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the mental house just got caught."