The ultimate predator

wolfpredator89, Undefined, 19 years ago

Now what do yall think would be the ultimate predator. What would he do to become this and what would he look like, which weapons would he have.

daveberg, Undefined, 19 years ago

well, its only specualted that the aliens were created by the space jockies, but in my opinion i think thats bull. the aliens evolved just like mostly every other creature out there.

thealphaalien.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

daveberg, Undefined, 19 years ago

i dont really think any predator could stop a queen on its own without the help of a plasma caster - scar tried it and got torn to shreds for his trouble, an elder would stand more of a chance simply because of experience but i still dont fancy its chances. two elders, yes. 3 or four teenage preds against a queen? yes. but not a hunter on his own.

the elders are also equiped with every predator weapon at their disposal, on passing the rites of passage ritual the predattors can upgrade their weaponry, this includes acid proof armour.

thealphaalien.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

Unknown, Undefined, 19 years ago

In my opinion, the ultimate predator could take out a queen on his own, with absolutly NO tance. he would be old (blooded) and a master of bladed weapons, but would need more than wristblades to take on multiple aliens. but he wouldnt use plasma weapons including the shoulder gun. however he would have every bladed weapon imaginable (wristblades, spear, shurikens, etc) thus making him an unstopable chainsaw. he would always be the first into blattle and always be the last one standing.

~ IF IT BLEEDS, WE CAN KILL IT.
*evil predator laugh*

bretopia, Undefined, 19 years ago

and he'd have to be like 1000 years old and clan chieftain leader thingy

game over man. game over... o 2 more lives

lol, yeah, thats when the nuke is use.:0 Not! lol, if it came to that, i would let them take me back to there hive and implant me. I just hope the SOB that comes out is hard to kill

All must worship the mighty Granados.

AlphaAlienHunter, Undefined, 19 years ago

yeah i kind of agree with you because if he is the best, he should need no more. however, when outnumber by aliens 10,000 to one, wristblades are gonna do just as much good as a broken condom.

Shibby!

He would be an hounrable fighter, only using his wrist blades to slay his enemys. no more, no less.

well, i would anyway;)

wrist blades.

well I agree with Daveberg on the fact that elder predators get to have all the weapons. But this is what I think the ultimate predator would have for the weapons area; A combat spear, 3 throwing disk, sidearm blades and the dual blades for right arm, with a plasma cannon. Now he only uses the plasma cannon in situations like going up against a thousand aliens or so. And could take down a queen alien and this is how I think he would do it. He would first take his combat spear the second he saw her and throw it right in the head wear she is not protected, and take one of his throwing disk and throw it to where it will start at the bottom of the tail and work its way up slashing the tail into and stick in her hind leg. Then take the last two throwing disk and throw them to where it will just go straight and stick in the neck of the queen alien then finally shoot the dual blades(like scar did in avp) in to the side of her chest. Then while the wound in the leg is making the queen kneel down a little, the predator would jump up on top of the head using his sidearm blade on his left arm and stab it into the head but it would stick into the head keeping the predator up there on the head, so then the predator takes his other sidearm blades and keeps stabbing her until she falls dead. Now the predator is equipped with acid proof armor, which would protect him in that situation even the helmet, neck guard every thing even the net around him, but the net would let the acid goes thought the holes of it. And that is how he would take the queen predator down. Now the reason why he can do this is because his instinct, combat skills, strength, and reflexes are enhanced to the maxed because of his harsh life and training. Plus the fact that he was abandon by other predators when he was a young boy on a planet with dangerous animals and environment but left with some weapons, but no aliens were on the planet, because I don’t think he could kill a alien at that age. But work his way up to become stronger and more intact with the environment around him. And would be found by his fellow predators at the human age of twelve then work his way up to the ritual of becoming a man. But doesn’t kill a queen alien on his becoming a man ritual, he kills the queen while looking for other planets that might be a good hunting ground, and finds a queen alien after killing a few normal aliens and destroying the hive with his plasma bomb(but doesn’t get caught in the blast) and that would be the ultimate predator. "He would be the first into battle and the last to stand" like that one guy said. And to you daveberg thanks for the idea about acid proof armor.

Iseijin, Undefined, 19 years ago

Whoo! You put a lot of thought into that one, didn't you?

Look, I don't care how good a Predator is, nothing can save him from a stupid mistake and taking on a Queen on his own with minimal weapons is pretty darn stupid.

Iseijinsig.bmp.jpg
~ No one is taller than the last man standing ~
~ Males conquer, females rule ~

i know that it would be hard for the predator to kill a queen alien on his on, but you got to rember that this predator is not real its just something that i thought would be cool if there was one like that. And i like your saying about man conquer and women rule. Its true but any ways what do you think is the ultimate predator

He would believe and live by the code never to hunt a defenceless being. I agree about he only uses wristblades and he'd have the best armor acid resecant, plasma resecant and bullet purf.
he'd carry the skulls of hes worthest oppenonts and again with the wrist blades the'd be like 4 feet long.

HannibalLecter-468x60-2.jpg

Dachande, Undefined, 19 years ago

good point.

Death to all that challenge the mighty Dachande

If any male Predator can live up to that fictional Predator's standard of living then I guarantee he'd never lack female attention. Nothing says "Macho Man" to a female than a nice, big, Queen alien skull.

Iseijinsig.bmp.jpg

yeah i bet no women could resist that offer. But it would be nice if that really did happen and if im not mistaken your a alien fan right

Yes, I'm an Alien fan. But I respect Predators and their culture is too interesting to pass up. As a female (human-wise) I would like that kinda power over males. Make them risk their lives to prove themselves worthy for the right to mate. Human males should take an example from Yautja males...I only wish to start getting skulls on Valentine's Day instead of chocolate all the time.

Iseijinsig.bmp.jpg

i didnt know you were a girl, i didnt think many women would be interested in this kind of stuff. But that would be cool though if you could get skulls of animals, or exotic animals or maybe a human skull here or there. But what state ya from(if you dont mind me asking). Plus what do you think the ultimate alien would be like

Hmm...Maybe I should add a large female symbol on my sig, I guess it's hard to guess a person's gender from just the writing. My state? Harmless enough: Maryland.
Oh yeah, I know a few human males who deserve to be either a) castrated (by yours truly), b) decapitated, or c) all of the above. Their skulls would make NICE trophies...

Ultimate Alien? That'd be hard. Aliens are already the perfect killers, that's why you Yautja hunt us down, right? The only thing that's left is invincibility, but that's stretching it a bit so I'll just say the intelligence of a Pred in the body of a Xenomorph. A deadly combination right there.

Iseijinsig.bmp.jpg

Ha thats true, well im from north carolina and my name is david, nice to meet you Iseijin. But maybe we could talk later more often. I have yahoo messenger my email is [email protected], But i guess ill talk to ya later and yeah i hate it when guys treat girls like a piece of meat it degrades the men who respect women, but if your interseted send me a message and ill get back to ya as soon as possiblle