Grid alien

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

was Grid alien weak or strong or lucky vs Celtic

in Space, No one can Hear you Scream

scar774, Undefined, 17 years ago

I think that he was sorta lucky at the end because Celtic took so long to move to it when it was in the net. He took to long so that by the time he got there, the alien had already melted through the net. If celtic had moved faster he most likely would have been able to kill it, but no one knows because thats not how it happened.

do you know the muffin man?....... i ate him, so GET TO DA CHOPPA scar774.png

src=http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f259/ezgraphic/scarsig.jpg>

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

grid i think got lucky celtic got to full of himself DAMN YOU ANDERSON!!!!

new-scarred-yautja-12-sig.jpg

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

in all honesty none of the aliens in AVP would've been able to stand toe to toe with the original Giger Drone or one of Stan Winston's Warriors. It seems like over time the xenomorph's have been portrayed as little more than savage beasts, pretty much the equivalent of a raptor. You can see it in almost all AVP merchandise & products, the games & comics in particular, where a single predator is able to mow down groups of xenos with relative ease on their own, when in fact, most times a single alien would make a decent match for a pred.

Grid was getting his @ss hammered throughout the entire fight, sure he got some clawmarks into Celtic's mask, but pfft, what's that really gonna do? I also think that Anderson's bias got in the way while he was shooting that scene, as there is no possible way that Grid could have taken all of that punishment & simply stood up without so much as a scratch on him.

Overall, in my opinion Celtic was working harder for the kill, wheras in most cases Grid was just trying to survive the brutal beatings that were being dished out (although he made a couple of good sneak attacks during the fight).
If it were not fot Celtic's cockyness & overconfidence towards the end of the fight, he would have definantly been the victor on that occasion.

thorndesignssig.jpg

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

I think Grid was lucky, even though I like Grid a lot more than Celtic, Celtic should have won, given he wasn't too overconfident, he would have definetely won and killed Grid instead of looking at him from a distance for a minute.

The reason I think so is because... well, Grid was practically getting his a$$ whooped, and if Celtic was reliable on what he can do and not what it though he would do, Grid would already be dead when he first saw Celtic.

00Bloo_sig02.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the mental house just got caught."