And the new Clan Leader is...

hyroglphsarenice, Undefined, 17 years ago

after a very close vote nearly resulting in a tie the week long vote in the clan room has come to a decsion on who is to be the new clan leader. and its is KIDD!!!!

my best wishes to you mate i sure you'll make us proud!

new-Hyro-sigv2.jpg
"He who fights monsters should see to it that in the process, he does not become a monster." ~Nietzche

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

congrats Kidd, I know you will do great as the leader of AD, & I know you would have done great too Hyro, as I imagine the votes much have come quite close between the two of you. On a side note, I'd just like to commend TDN on the great job he has done all of this time as clan leader. Admittedly he hasn't been on quite as much as he probably would've liked to, but he was still a great leader, hope to see u again m8.

Congrats again Kidd, make AD proud m8.

thorndesignssig.jpg

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

Same here. I know you'll do a great job as leader, so don't let us down (not that you really would, anyway. Heh). Congrats, and... Ehhm, whatever else I forget. But you know what I'm trying to say here...

00Bloo_sig02.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the mental house just got caught."

celtic102, Undefined, 17 years ago

kool Good Luck with the Alpha's. Thats every clan except the hive i think which has had 2 leaders......

DupreeSig.jpg

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

good luck kidd with alpha dragons

in Space, No one can Hear you Scream

Well, well, well sir. Glad to see that we're going to be serving under you. It's a honour sir. CONGRATS M8

OTANG, Undefined, 17 years ago

good luck Kiddd, you deserve it dude.
but where is kidd? XD

6d273dbd.jpg
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

Crow, Undefined, 17 years ago

Congratulations, Kidd ^_^ It's nice to hear that the members of AD chose wisely and picked someone who is more than suitable for the job.

Hopefully we can now push onward and get the 2nd in Command system going :3

855989_3.jpg
And thus I clothe my naked villainy
With old odd ends stolen forth from holy writ
And seem a saint when most I play the devil.

PRED_ALIEN, Undefined, 17 years ago

Congratulations Kidd and good luck to you.

TDN, Undefined, 17 years ago

Well Kidd, congratulations to you man. You were my first choice to suceed the position of commander. I am also glad that you got picked. Good luck on being the new leader, I put my trust in you.

Guess from now on, I'll be calling you "sir".

TDN2.jpg
"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."

Kidd, Undefined, 17 years ago

Kidd is too busy hiding in the closet for he is embarrassed by the sudden burst of Congrats from the folks, that's where he is. LOL

Well, to basicly put how I feel, I'm speechless, but not speechless to give my thanks to all of yall, and my clan members. I will try my best not to falter in this new duty that has been passed on to me, but TDN, my thanks goes to you for guiding us the best you can. Now, calling me Sir? nah, you don't have to, for you were the bigger man to admit that you can't continue down this path which you have passed down upon me. I thank you, SIR, and I would try to live up to yall's expectations. -nods-

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wars are the Dread of Mothers

shorty, Undefined, 17 years ago

congrats kidd! you'll do great:)

good job Kidd, Im sure youll do a great job!!! Best of luck.

BloodHunter.jpgHunt or be hunted....Kill or be killed....Check before you enter cus the chances are you aint gonna make it...Welcome to the world of AVP- My profile is below!!!
yhttp://www.alienvspredator2.com/users/Blood%20Hunter/

luky good work kidd hope for the best.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Angus_Alien, Undefined, 17 years ago

Way to go, Kidd!

00Alien_sig01.png

Hive_Tyrant, Undefined, 17 years ago

Well GREAT JOB KIDD!! i'm sure you'll do great! and just out of curiosity what is "sanctuary of the clans" like? well anyway in the next RPG i will be taking down a new MOD, i'm am proud of ya good luck.

new-HiveTyrant-sig.jpg The killer of the elders, work for The Hive!---Forum Rules---

Kidd, Undefined, 17 years ago

Heh heh heh, Yo thanks people, and to Hive Tyrant, the Sanctuary of the Clans are only for the MODs. -nods- They are the ones who are allowed in that Clan.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wars are the Dread of Mothers

black_warrior, Undefined, 17 years ago

I think HIve_Tyrant thought all clan leaders are mods.

But Congrats Kidd. I am glad you got the position. Can't really think of anything else to say except GOOD LUCK!!!!! i would like to know the second in command too..................

(p.s. cant get on yahoo today. My Dad doesnt have it)

Blackwarrior-sig.jpg
.:Message Board, RPG Rules & Information:.<--Click it

"By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

lol, Tyrant, the SANC is for Mods only.

Once again though Kidd, congrats m8, I'm sure u'll make AD proud

thorndesignssig.jpg