if u were a pred.....

Topdogg, Yautja, 19 years ago

what kinda weapons would u guys have something diff fro what we have seen already i was some thing like those harpon things (flys out and grabs people, cuts them wraps around them) spawn has that would make good hunting tools what u lot think

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Dizzi, Yautja, 19 years ago

I would like see something like a throughing spike that is also a detination device.

daveberg, Yautja, 19 years ago

hmmm, i wouldn't mind seeing some rotating blades on their wrists, simular to the ones Van Helsing had.

changed my mind - i like the sig now.

aliensig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron

Unknown, Yautja, 19 years ago

A Predator would look cool with an Alien tail, but that's just my opinion.

Vengance is mine to keep.

bug-hunt, Yautja, 19 years ago

if i was a pred a would strap on a nuke to my head and go up to an alien and nut it one!

bug-4-sep.jpg

Topdogg, Yautja, 19 years ago

lol @ what bug hunt said

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

god_of_blades, Yautja, 18 years ago

I'd lke a weapon that would that's a tracking device and can be detonated to explode.

Death, Blood and Decay these are the main ingredients for WAR........

Hunter_Predator, Yautja, 18 years ago

a metal whip, or hundreds of spikes that shoot out the preds back and home in on targets, or the chains that Spawn uses

HPEnhanced.jpg

~YOUR DESTRUCTION, IS THE WILL OF THE GODS, AND WE ARE THEIR INSTRUMENT~SELF-TRAINED WARRIOR OF BALATU~

avpunlimited, Yautja, 18 years ago

I would still RFNG's "Rapid fireing nuke guns", daul shoulder micro missle launchers, a 20% plasma caster to go on my left arm "regular big shoulder plasma casters are 10%", a portable plasma cannon to go in my right hand, a pred sword made of class A titanium, chronium, anamptium, super hyten aloi nanorods rapped a thousand times, sharpened to the max, diamond coaded, dipped in aramptium, arbatrator cutting, queen sliceing, sharp mother @#$_er, and finaly holy grale of predator weapons, the one and only

ANTI-MATTER BOMB PLASMA CASTER AKA planet insenerater.

Then I would kill a bunch of arbatrators.

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

AVPUSIG.jpg

Leandros8, Yautja, 16 years ago

i love the normal wristblades because they arent all complicated and big and full of buttons and do fancy moves or use energy.thayre simple killing weapons.but the extended wristblades are gay!thay look gay,thay sound gay,and most of all...they are gay!