horde of facehugger's

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

remeber on avp,there were quite a few alien eggs hatched.what do u think all the facehugger's went?do u think they r smart enough to stay together or split and go anywhere to get a host?
am thinking they stay together like a comic book i read.can u image scar turning inthe hall's and like 50 facehugger's r there.

< src="http://img.sheezyart.com/art/image/88/881555_1.jpg">

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

And THAT being said, basically, Facehuggers are your average crazy motherf*ckers. The only facehugger known to leave the spot and actually "search' was the SuperFacehugger in Alien 3.

00Bloo_sig02.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the mental house just got caught."

Crow, Undefined, 17 years ago

Well, facehuggers only leave their eggs when a host is nearby. That aside, they stay in their eggs, which leech nurtients from the surrounding area to them.

If there was only one or two potential hosts in the area, then I could see facehuggers moving as a group as they go after those few victims. If there are several, then they might scatter and go after whoever is closest.

However, facehuggers are instinctual. They go after whoever is closest, regardless of how heavily armed or dangerous that potential host may be.

855989_3.jpg
And thus I clothe my naked villainy
With old odd ends stolen forth from holy writ
And seem a saint when most I play the devil.