Fight

avpunlimited, Undefined, 17 years ago

This is a fun fight topic. I am the super hive, you are the yautja. if you are not familiar with the super-hive, here is the description:

A human scientist creates a super-alien queen. And it escapes. The super-alien queen can produce gremlin-like aliens that don't need hosts. She can produce millions of them. And in a matter of months, billions. The gremlin aliens are weak but come in vast numbers. The predators must stop them. for the humans can't. The predators are armed with hyper plasma casters, that shoot balls of plasma that explode on impact, killing multiple gremlin aliens. The predators are also armed with yautja military (not hunting) weapons. The two competitive hives must stop the super-alien queen. The super hive is growing under ground, so nukes can't effect them. They are terraforming the earth, ripping humans and animals inside out and adding them to there hive. It is uber hard to kill only TEN of these things.

The super hive is a system of tunnels that go miles into the earth's crust. The tunnels go all around the world. Some where in one of these tunnels, the super-alien queen lies, producing 500 million a month. She is going to be BIG!

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/4226/superalienqueendz3.png

Gremlin aliens are weak, if there is one, but ten are hard to kill, for a regular person, a gremlin alien is like a three foot warrior, except it's the same color as the face hugger, and it doesn't have a double jaw. But it has a lot of acidic blood, one cut, and it goes squirting everywhere.

Your each player, an elder Yautja, is armed with a hyper plasma casters, armor, wrist rockets, mini automatic missile launchers, and VERY big shoulder casters, and every other weapon they usually have. Your Yautja has 500 reinforcements to aid against the super hive.

no more than 6 people can play. Choose your elders name, and describe his appearance.

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

AVPUSIG.jpg

rayne, Undefined, 17 years ago

i want to be a gwemlin peaz peaz peaz peaz peaz peaz peaz peaz peaz peaz peaz!!!!!!!!!!!!

for balatu!!!

cutm3up, Undefined, 17 years ago

i think what dd meant by it is that you have to pick about 5 people who can participate.

http://galvergd.proboards57.com/index.cgi

Join this site. It's practically finished and most of the rp's have started! If you join be sure to pick a character that will reflect on yourself.

haku.jpg

i want to be a gwemilin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

for balatu!!!

Ok you can be a gremlin.

Only 5 people can play.

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

AVPUSIG.jpg

im a gwemelin! ya! so far people that are playing are

1.rayne

its just me!

for balatu!!!

Any elders?

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

AVPUSIG.jpg

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

That's it unlimited, Warning no.1. You've been dragging the same ridiculous subject about millions of "gremlin" aliens, etc. on for several days, & on top of that, you went out of your way to create a "fight" topic. Unless you're completely blind, I put the Sparring topic up yesterday, it shouldn't be too hard to find.

thorndesignssig.jpg