ANNOUNCEMENT: I am stepping down as leader!

TDN, Human, 17 years ago

First things first, I'd just like to say hi to you guys (my clan members, mods, every member) again after a long time of abscence. I've been on a long trip back to my country for 2 months so I haven't got the chance to come on as much. Now with my school starting, it's going to become much more busier and harder for me to log on. And even then, I'm just not feeling well.

So with all this, I'm saying that I am unfit to continue as leader of the Alpha Draconis due to my current state and school. I wish you guys good luck on choosing a new and better leader for the clan. The person that I would recommend right now would be Kidd, since out of the current active members, he has been here the longest. You guys decide amongst yourselves, this is just my recommendation.

I will still come on, but it'll be very rare. Again, good luck to everyone on this board, and thanks to Dave and the mods for all your help. It's been great with you guys too, fellow clan members.

TDN2.jpg
"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."

Unknown, Human, 17 years ago

I didnt know ya TDN but you sound like a great person, goodluck in school and life its self wish all the luck, take it easy

daveberg, Human, 17 years ago

Sad to see you go TDN, it's been a pleasure having you on board, hope all goes well for you, wish you all the best my friend.

davesback.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
Messageboard Rules
.:Liquid GfX Graphics forum:.

god_of_blades, Human, 17 years ago

I hope you stay in general. TDN.

868194_1.jpg

TND i am very happy to see you i hope stay as clan leader of alpha dragons

in Space, No one can Hear you Scream

Stalker, Human, 17 years ago

That took some integrity m8. You have done great things here, & you will be sorely missed. Hope to see u dropping by from time to time m8, & good luck with everything you have ahead of you.

thorndesignssig.jpg

predatoress, Human, 17 years ago

Very honorable to admit that you can't be on the lead of your clan even you've been so long on the site and got the authority to be a leader of a clan. Many people would love to have the power just for the sake of it. But as always, power brings you responsibilities which should be dealt with.

I wish things will get better for you and you can visit us once in a while. I know a break will do good. You get a chance to freshen up and meet new people when you dont hang around in the same corners all the time. But as always, old friends are for lifetime, and I hope this site will stay active despite the lack of members.

)O( Blessed be

youcanrun.jpg

Hive_Tyrant, Human, 17 years ago

Even though i've never met u i'd like to say good luck and hope u come on more.

new-HiveTyrant-sig.jpg The killer of the elders, work for The Hive!---Forum Rules---

To bad, You were a good member and you will be missed dearly. Good luck in life TDN !

Katam.jpg

.:MESSAGE BOARD, RPG RULES & INFORMATION:.

Angus_Alien, Human, 17 years ago

Very honorable, man. I entirely sympathize. Good luck with everything, really.

00Alien_sig01.png

I’m the only one who can walk in both worlds.

hyroglphsarenice, Human, 17 years ago

good to hear from yeh matey! sad news though im sure we will get someone to run the clan as well as you did

new-Hyro-sigv2.jpg
"He who fights monsters should see to it that in the process, he does not become a monster." ~Nietzche