Which predator do u think should have survived the longest?

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

i mean in the movie the way scar survived the longest and fought the queen i think chopper should have those sidearm blades should have got some action or celtic should have he was skilled. in my opinion they seemed more skilled than scar.But celtic should have he was b@d@ass

new-scarred-yautja-12-sig.jpg

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 17 years ago

Chopper, i think he had something good for himself. Damn Anderson, lol

---------------------------
Kainde Amedha of the Hive

00Alien_sig04-1.png

Mishmuf, Undefined, 17 years ago

I agree. Chopper was just unfairly killed offgaurd.

Celtic on the other hand just made some bad decisions during the battle with the grid alien

Mishmufsig.jpg

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

Definetely Chopper, and if not, then why not Celtic. I dislike Scar more than I show, but less than I hate.

...And if not, then why not Grid (assuming it died in the explosion).

00Bloo_sig02.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the mental house just got caught."

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

I honestly thought that Celtic was by far the most interesting predator in the movie. Not just because of how incredibly bad@ss he looked, but his character just seemed so much better than Scar's or Chopper's.

Scar was just a 400lb kitten, & Chopper, well, he was admittedly much cooler than Scar, but practically nothing was revealed about what his character was like.

Celtic on the other hand, was the definition of bad@ss. The way he tossed Grid around like a paperweight & was able to hand him his @ss using pretty much his bare hands for the majority of the fight was awesome, & his character alone seemed much more menacing & interesting than Scar's.

In my personal opinion, they tried to humanise Scar a little too much. He was viewed pretty much as a heroic figure for the last 3rd of the movie. Wheras Celtic didn't seem like the kind of pred who would have just buddied up with Lex like that. He seemed much more deadly, more mean, & in a way, he seemed more like he preferred to hunt alone. He probably would have just left Lex there to fend for herself, & made his own way to the surface.

Obviously Celtic's mask looked awesome, but there was a great character underneath it aswell, that in my opinion made him so much more interesting than either Scar or Chopper. Admittedly, he did act somewhat like an animal during the fight, but in my opinion that was one of the cool things about him. He seemed much more primal & animalistic than the others. Rather than being like giant gladiators, such as Scar & Chopper. I would have defenintly preferred for Celtic to be the one who survived until the end, rather than Scar.

thorndesignssig.jpg

Yup, Scar was a wuss and an idiot, chances are he would've survived he hadn't made weapons for Lex, who turned out to be very useless

Mishmufsig.jpg

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

actually Lex did more than him, hell, she saved his @ss numerous times. Let's see, she killed the alien that attacked him in the corridor, she gave him the caster which he would've been completely screwed without, she blasted the alien off his back at the tunnel entrance just as it was about to kill him, then she stabbed the queen in the neck just as he was about to get impaled on her tail. I have one thing to say to that..........pfft.

thorndesignssig.jpg

scar was a wuss lex saved him like twice and she used his weapons as much as he did. Celtic should have lived D@mn u paul anderson

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 17 years ago

Like i said, damn anderson, lol. Celtic and Chopper should of lived, lol, now that I think of it, Scar WAS a weirdo. I mean, how many times a human saved him, and he still died lmao too weird, damn Anderson. lol

---------------------------
Kainde Amedha of the Hive

00Alien_sig04-1.png

True, Lex did save Scar alot, but then again, if Lex wasn't involved, Scar could survived without her. Think about it, if Lex hadn't had taken the plasma caster from Weyland, Scar would've had the caster alot sooner, so that eliminates the alien attack in the hallway too because then Scar wouldn't have had to find Lex, and then if he didn't have to find Lex the queen wouldn't have had as much time to escape. I'll agree with you on the alien impailing him while they were ecaping though, he would've been screwed without Lex

Mishmufsig.jpg

Hive_Tyrant, Undefined, 17 years ago

well onestly i think it should have been celtic that survived he looked ALOT stronger!! he kinda looked like a cyborg pred. and i think they let scar win cause he looked like the pred from predator, kinda.

874977.jpg The killer of the eders, work for The Hive!

Yeah, Scar did look like the Pred from predator, but then again the pred from predator had fewer weapons and was able to kill way more people. Also, the pred from predator didn't need help killing people

Mishmufsig.jpg

FireHunter, Undefined, 17 years ago

scar was younger than the other two and i think that scar quite liked lex towards the end.i wonder what would happen if those two were left alone in the same room for too long,the other predators would open the door to the room and the two would be smooching with each other!!! lol(sorry scar fans)but seriously,chopper or celtic should have lasted longer

the burning planet..so mysterious,so beautiful so,well,burning....mattspicturebm.jpg

Besides they were trying to get out alive to become a teen so technacly they were just weak children in 150's.(not celtic or chopper)

874977.jpg The killer of the elders, work for The Hive!

i agree with stalker

in Space, No one can Hear you Scream

My idea

Celtic and Chopper=Bad@ss and should have survived.
Scar=wuss

Scar was ok i guess but celtic and Chopper should have survived

i agree celtic and chopper were pretty cool, and should have survived. i think celtic was the leader in that little group so he should have survived.

new-HiveTyrant-sig.jpg The killer of the elders, work for The Hive!

_Zwecky_, Undefined, 17 years ago

Celtic because he was a bad@ss and he didn't need a humans help and was actually able to put up a good fight

00Alien_sig03-1.pngIn Wal-Mart Everyone Can Hear You Scream