Rules to be updated......

daveberg, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Guys N gals,

Please place your request for new weapons to be featured in the RPG in here please, we will vito the list and add the most feasable requests to the upcoming RPG and new rule listing.

Thanks

davesback.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
Messageboard Rules
.:Liquid GfX Graphics forum:.

predatoress, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

I'm with slayer, I've been after that sword from the day I joined the RPG in the first time.

satu-gift1.jpg

xeno_slayer, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

im gonna request a pred sword
the elder at the end of pred 2 has one

i need a sig

hunters moon
HuntersMoonMEMBER-byceltic102.jpg

OTANG, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

i say sword should be added as well. i know some people were asking to use a glaive at some point last RPG

6d273dbd.jpg
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

Voltage-3000, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

i want to enter like environment weapons like stones, fire, wood, sharp metal objects, etc

and like object weapons like bars, chains, ropes, tools like hammers and crowbars

also midevil weapons like swords, axes, ball spike on chain, whips with blades on the tips

and we should be able to use each others weapons like pred uses a human gun or somethin cause i'm all good for these yes yes yes dso hyper hahahahaaa

metal16.jpg
There are two reasons men fight, to exist or to live

OTANG, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

stop using the word 'like' so much.
'environmental' weapons are allowed, the question really is with the Yautja weapons, making sure they don't get too extravagent. the medival weapons i would say is stretching a bit much dude

6d273dbd.jpg
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

navyspaz, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Erh, I know the Predator at the end of Pred 2 had a Sword but I don't think that's really pred like... Predators are supposed to have Odd weapons, None of the weapons Predators has are real weapons that humans use... I think swords would be kinda dumb. The only reason the Predator had that sword was cos it was like a trophy im sure, that he earned before from a kill. and that antique pistol he gave harrigan, he had that, Does that mean he used it as a weapon?

I vote for the Glaive, I think its a real pred like weapon even tho it's never been in the movies before.

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg
.::Messageboard Rules and RPG Information::.

xeno_slayer, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

wooo yay sword

i need a sig

hunters moon
HuntersMoonMEMBER-byceltic102.jpg

Unknown, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

I think we need a glaive, and for those who dont know what is, its typically a combi-stick except there are blades at each end. And if thats a no could we have a custom bladed combi-stick?(I know there the same thing)

BloodHunter.jpgHunt or be hunted....Kill or be killed....Check before you enter cus the chances are you aint gonna make it...Welcome to the world of AVP- My profile is below!!!
yhttp://www.alienvspredator2.com/users/Blood%20Hunter/

Crow, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Well, I think I would have to submit a request for some sort of sniper rifle to help out the humans...they need an edge, and long range weapons could add a whole new element to the battlefield.

855989_3.jpg

Unknown, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

I second that motion Crow. All they have is a rather under powered pulse rifle, pistols, grenades and shotguns. Surely atleast a marksman rifle would be in order? Heck, even a bolt action rifle would suffice, aslong as the option to mount a scope on it was there.

Drenton.jpg