Copy of a Predator

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

The create in the movie "Alien Lockdown" has the same face as a predator, almost a complete copy, this is BS I can't believe the makers of that film did that! take a look at a few screenshots of the moster.

exteme.jpg

It doesn't look that much like a pred really... I say it's like a really big mix up of a Predator and an Alien. Only more on the Alien looks.

poh.jpg
Predators RULE!

Scar_Face, Undefined, 18 years ago

Well, the Predator looks cool.
And it is a copy off of the Predator.
So, the obvious result is, he looks cool too.

Besides, mockary is the highest form of flattery.

Hmmh something odd happened to my post, well here are the links to the pictures.

http://www.scifi.com/alienlockdown/images/main_03.jpg

http://www.horrorexpress.com/images/a%20lockdown%20post%2002-666.jpg

http://www.monstrula.de/news/105/creature.jpg

exteme.jpg

black_warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

yeah i told my nephew about how it looked and he said "from alien lockdown"? i said no and then i brought predator he watched it and loved it. he likes pred 2 better though

im.jpg
PUMPKIN PIE!!!!!!!!!!

Hunter_Predator, Undefined, 18 years ago

They're jealous.

~~~~~HUNT THEM DOWN~~~~~

the only reason they copy aliens and predators because they were SOME OF THE BEST MOVIE MONSTERS MADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im.jpg
Stalk, Hunt, Kill

I'm starting to notice a huge number of alien and predator rip offs, mostly shown on the Sci Fi channel lol

exteme.jpg

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

if u guys think that's a rip off then u would wanna kill the makers of a movie called code red rubicon conspiracy (it's an awful movie, but that's not why) the movie is a complete rip off of the original predator, not only is it set in the jungle, & with marines, but look at the monster (it's a terrible pic but u get the idea): http://www.ufo.com.br/fotosNoticias/08_03_codigo_vermelho.gif

& to top it all off, the cover even says "the ultimate trophy for the ultimate hunter", why Fox didn't sue for plaigarism is beyond me

stalker.jpg

Soldier, Undefined, 18 years ago

At least the rip-offs fall face flat in the money they make. Also, the movie The Cave, recently made, seems like an Alien rip-off. The monsers look exactly like an alien, but with bat wings, and are born by "infecting" humans, causing them to turn into one.

yeah that is what i thought when i saw the commercial for the cave

im.jpg
Stalk, Hunt, Kill

OTANG, Undefined, 18 years ago

well the alien lockdown creature looks cool, at least they added their own touches to the face of the creature. rip off,... maybe, but still cool looking.

otangmodsig2.jpg
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory

yeah but still i dont like the idea of stealing someone else's idea.

im.jpg
Stalk, Hunt, Kill

Scar_Face, Undefined, 18 years ago

No, it definately looks like a Pred.

Celtic_Warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

i looked for code red rubicon conspiracy creature pics and found some, they actually look nothing like the predator, not a lick. and for the alien lockdown or whatever it's called, i was in NY about 7 months ago and i saw it in the shops, the film must have done good cos there was about 3 sequals.

DEATH BEFORE DISHONOUR
sig.JPG

also the box for it looks kinnd a rip off of the alien resserection box gone wrong, but thats my opinion

687797600196_small.jpg

DEATH BEFORE DISHONOUR
sig.JPG

predatoress, Undefined, 18 years ago

Hey P R E D: did that Alien lockdown creature eat human hearts? I'm tracking a movie I saw when I was a kid lol And there were some predator -like creature what ate hearts. And I can only recall 3 scenes - the morgue, dead man in an elevator and a human heart in a fridge - oh, and weird shower shot where a woman screamed a shadow on the curtains. Yeah, I had very, very happy and innocent childhood... lol

ps. I'm not sure what of these scenes are real and what is my own imagination or mix up - just 'cos I was so young! lol

predatoressig3.jpg

The servant and the observer of Balatu

Kingdom of Predators

Kingdom of Predators Forum

ls like we're not the only ones who think the alien lockdown creature looks like a pred. read this:

One of the piest movies I have seen recently, Jesus.

Creature aka Alien Lockdown.

Well don't say I didn't warn you when one day encounter this movie and decide you gonna rent, buy and see it!!! Just do yourself a favour and don't do it. The movie is utterly boring has a total lack on originality and suffers a poor storyline bad acting, and utterly uninteresting sceneries. They even put a Lucy Liu kinda woman in this movie, and she is trying to be like her so much that the more she tries the more she fails. The monster is a crossing between Alien and predator. Totally lack on everything in this movie. Nothing I did enjoy and just started to hit the skip forward button to save myself on the last 30 min of watching this piece of garbage that turns seeing movies like this into torture. Avoid like the plague. A big 0 outa 10 for me !!!

people just hate the film

DEATH BEFORE DISHONOUR
sig.JPG

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

celtic warrior- yes the monster in code red does have a fair bit of differences in appearance to a predator, the movie itself has alot of stuff that seems to have been nicked straight from it, read my former post

stalker.jpg

Red_Machine, Undefined, 18 years ago

I hate it when people ripoff films and TV serieses like that. There's a french film called "The Red Dwarf" which is a total ripoff of the BBC Comedy with the same name.

That's smegging plagarism!

redmachine4ux.png

Soldier, Undefined, 18 years ago

What really pos me is that that Alien Lockdown, got three sequals. Not only is it a rip-off, its a double rip-off. How could such a rip-off do that? And then the same people turn around a say AVP was bad. Rip-offs are just something we should avoid.