Alien's=Animal's ?

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

Do u think that alien's are realy just animals ?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

predatoress, Undefined, 18 years ago

Hmmh, I don't think you could say aliens as animals 'cos I think animals are a common lifeform on Earth. Aliens are... Aliens lol

predatoreessig.jpg

-The Night Blood-

celtic102, Undefined, 18 years ago

that would be weird like aliens are lions and they are in the wild... Safari parks with aliens lol

Fading-Predators.jpg

"Graphic Carnage *Finally finshed*

i thinc so i lice the idea of them just being an animal the whole bio-wepon thing just dusant worck fore me there to anamalistic if it was made to be a wepon i thinc it would be a hell of a lot harder to kill. In the second movie they got masacerd if it wasaent fore over welming numbers they would have just perished. in a military sense its just not cost efectiv to worce by mased numbers you beter of having specalist units with high survivabilaty (in my opinion)

Balatuclansig.jpg

predalien_64, Undefined, 18 years ago

i guess thy would be considered wild animals jest by the fact how thy act, but thy are not native to most planet thy are on and would be considered aliens invader's

24200030516.jpg

Predalien of the Shadow Serpents

Quinn, Undefined, 18 years ago

they would be closer to insects than anything.
the way they behave and the fackt that they make hives.

"This time the B!tch Is Back

actully,i think u cant refer them to anthing because they are a differen type of creatures.

HUNT FOR GLORY,HUNT FOR HONOR,HUNT FOR THE MOON

coryssig.jpg

i meant how thy relayed on there instincts when a queen is absent

24200030516.jpg

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 18 years ago

In a short movie ive seen on the internet, When the Queen was killed by a Whole bunch of Marines the Aliens all heard the Queens lat roar, then they all roared that dinosaur way they did in Resurrection and they all scattered where The Marines were and killed all but one of them who later died in a Chest Burster Accident

~Another female on Da Site~
25200061183.jpg
~Transmission:This is Alexa, And I remember Everything~

Ace, Undefined, 18 years ago

i think aliens are animals, and u know what else that would be crazy if aliens were the mice of their planet. imagine that something that would send aliens headed for the hills

acesig2.jpg

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 18 years ago

Well lol the only larger alien species we know of like the Xenomorph is the Grotie but it's never been in any Movie, and Aliens are Dinosaur versions of Bees so that's a good theory

~Another female on Da Site~
25200061183.jpg
~Transmission:This is Alexa, And I remember Everything~

Sasha, Undefined, 18 years ago

they are a viruse kinda like a cancer they comsume unnatrual life like humans cause we consume just like them. On thier home planet they live in harmony cause other animals there fight them and keep them from expanding. On plants like earth its waaay out of balance so we get comsumed. Thats what they say in Book one apocolyps destroying angels.

Honor and glory

Good theory sasha :D

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It is vary sad but true. We are the virus of the earth slowly killing it (one more thing I learned watching the matrix)

24200030516.jpg