The Life Of a Queen?

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

Hey i am new to this site and am enjoying every moment of being on here, i have a facination with the queen and have a question to ask?

What is the queens life-cycle? ya know how does a queen be created?

I have played AVP extinction and in it praetorians turn into the queen is this true?

thankyou if you have replyed to this post i hope it helps others as well as me!

yes i have veiwed the movie and seen it thankyou for your support guys, i have decided to go with being a pred on this site but i love the whole story of AVP and the lfie of aliens, haveing a facination with ants kinda got me very interested in the aliens, due to they have a queen, workers and stuff =)

thxs for ya posts, keep posting if their are any other opinions on the queens life cycle =)

Crow, Undefined, 17 years ago

Firstly, welcome aboard! It's great to see new members, let alone ones whom actively participate in the forums ^_^

Now, to answer your question:

The praetorians were only in the video games, and as such are not considered canon.

I have my own theories, but they are a bit extensive to explain on this thread, so I will instead give you the link to my xenomorph biology thread:

http://www.alienvspredator2.com/comments/11675.html

It contains all of my theories and explanations about xenomorphs, so it should be pretty helpful. Hope you like it ^_^

855989_3.jpg
And thus I clothe my naked villainy
With old odd ends stolen forth from holy writ
And seem a saint when most I play the devil.

nice meet dead shadow welcom to avp2 site

in Space, No one can Hear you Scream

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

Yes, Preatorians are junk to get more money. But they make more sense than any other new one (besides Runners and Predaliens), so I cut it some slack here and there. I don't know how to explain. Go to Crow's [really good and accurate] link of his biology.

Crow's Xenomorph Biology

EDIT: Oh, and welcome to this site man! I hope you enjoy your stay here.

00Bloo_sig02.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the mental house just got caught."

I am no Smart person on the Biology but Check out Crow's and it should be your Answer to your Question. and Welcome to the Site.

Thankyou for the welcome =) thankyou all for replying i will give crows a checkout now.

i look foward to being on this site, but i may change my name but will be sure to let yas know.

navyspaz, Undefined, 17 years ago

Superfacehugger... It never was in the movies but you can google it and find some pics, The Facehugger is Brownish, with webbed fingers, and counting its tail its nearly 6 feet long.

I'll try to find a pic and update this post.
EDIT:

Wikipedia's Results (No Pics)

EDIT: Ahah! Here is a pic.

200px-Superfacehugger.jpg

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg
.::Messageboard Rules and RPG Information::.

EEwwwwll webbed toes =)

Legs ya mean. Euurgh...

Welcome to the site though. We have more than cookies. We have two hives. Which make resin cookies.

Drenton.jpg
This is your life. Consumer. Animal. Hypocrite. Worthless.

black_warrior, Undefined, 17 years ago

Welcome aboard man. And yeah the queen is made with a superfacehugger(Pic Navyspaz put above) and then it pops out and grows. ihave heard it takes a couple days to a week to fully grow.

thats all i got. pretty much.

Blackwarrior-sig.jpg
.:Message Board, RPG Rules & Information:.<--Click it

"By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

Navy, SuperFacehugger was in Alien 3 in the very beginning.

00Bloo_sig02.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the mental house just got caught."