Would you count a movie as having canon information?

black_warrior, Yautja, 17 years ago

If a new alien movie came out for example and it had a ravager or a carrier or something crazy off the games would you count that movie as having canon info?

Blackwarrior-sig.jpg
.:Message Board, RPG Rules & Information:.

"By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."

-Bloo-, Yautja, 17 years ago

The Newborn $uck$, straight up. If there were a Kill the Newborn campeigh, I'de gladly join and probably become one of the leaders, how much I hate that disgusting piece of worthless movie-ruining utter cr@p that thing is.

Did I mention it's a disgusting piece of worthless movie-ruining queen-killing sh**, defining how far people will go for young audiences and money?

Scr3w that, do what fans want and NOW. AVP2 better not mess this up. But it already is, how it sounds...

00Bloo_sig01.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the Mental House just got caught."

Deathdrop, Yautja, 17 years ago

If it contrdicted the other films, then no.

deathdrop1.jpg

Stalker, Yautja, 17 years ago

there are certain things in the movies I'd like to label not canon, but unfortunately can't, the newborn for instance

thorndesignssig.jpg

black_warrior, Yautja, 17 years ago

The thing that made me think of this topic was when Dave said "if i ever see a ravager in one of the movies i will drop my fanboy status"
or something like that along with some other stuff i cant remember.

and Btw DD LMAO at the floating lock.

Blackwarrior-sig.jpg
.:Message Board, RPG Rules & Information:.<--Click it

"By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."

Unknown, Yautja, 17 years ago

It would be technicly, but no one would like it if it was a terrible idea.

Drenton.jpg
Stupidity works in mysterious ways. Its greatest achievement is solar-powered night-vision goggles.
Scout of the Hive

Unknown, Yautja, 17 years ago

ya i dont no bout that one

By the time you see the shadow of my sleeek body its already too late i will hgave my tail sticking through your lifless body and my iner teeth smashing through your face