Lol Idea (Re-post)

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

lol sorry , posted this back in the old days here, but since the crowd is completely different now il re-post it, tell me what you think

*** i gathered from the last topic the King Alien was not appreciated , so forget that lol

"""Heres a little unrealistic possibility for avp2 ... its basicly the version no one seems to think of , involving preds aliens and space jockeys , and even answers some , contredictions about avp ..... and a king alien and a little time travel in there too

***my pred knowlege is limited***

Ok, so we have an AVP movie. It's not the movie we wanted, but we got one. I still like the idea of Predators using the Aliens in order for them to become professional hunters. To me, that is the only really cool thing that the movie did. I'm not sure of the pyramid building and using the natives as hosts, but I liked the "flashback" sequence that explains it.

There needs to be an AVP 2. It must happen, because the fans deserve an epic AVP film. What Paul made was mediocre. We need something that James Cameron could make...

I believe Fox should start a contest where fans can submit a story idea or script to them for an Alien vs Predator 2. As far as directing...well, I know I would love to write and direct an AVP film. By having this contest, Fox will find the AVP they've been looking for and I'm not saying that the idea is going to be mine. This sounds like wishful thinking, but I'm sure by doing this, Fox will make a lot of people happy. Let's be honest, Paul's take was NOT what Fox wanted, but it was a "different" vision of Predators controlling Aliens to become hunters (Peter Briggs script/graphic novel it's based on). And, it was done on a much lower budget than what Brigg's movie would've been.

Of course, there are many AVP stories that could be told. It might take Fox awhile to find the right script/story, but I think that's what needs to be done. Why just look for those in "the industry" for THE movie? Paul Anderson was a sign of desperation on Fox's part to even get AVP made after all these years. In case you're wondering, I do have an idea for AVP 2.

My idea for AVP2 starts off with the Derelict.

Why was the ship on the planet? The Predators shot the ship down.
What happened to the Space Jockey chestburster? The chestburster was a Queen and the Predators took it.

How are the Predator's involved? The Space Jockey race are a type of trading species that trade Alien eggs to the Predators to hunt with. In exchange, the Predators would have to capture one or more types of creatures that inhabit the hunting environment and give it to the Jockeys to use for their "zoos". Whether it be a Tyrannosaur, Lion, another extraterrestrial race, humans, etc. the Predators are obligated to capture them when they hunt. Those WERE the regulations, until an Alien shipment didn’t arrive to the Predators.

For a long time the Predators obeyed the contract, but soon, they wanted control as to when they could hunt the Aliens. The Predators were never allowed to have a Queen, that was part of the deal. The Space Jockey race were also noticing hostility from the Predators and sensed that the treaty would crumble in the near future.

This, is where the humtep in, specifically, Mr. Yutani (the other half of the company). Many years after the Antarctic incident with Weyland, Mr. Yutani has tried to find a way to get a hold of the Aliens and Predators after hearing Lex's tale (and seeing the Predator weapon). The company has set up many colonies on different planets hoping the Predators would arrive and hopefully bring the Aliens with them (maybe other "coming of age" rituals on other planets).

Finally, one day (in space), "The Company" is visited by the Space Jockeys, who negotiate a new treaty that the humans could use the Aliens if they would help the Jockey's get rid of the Predator race. Yutani of course accepts and the Jockeys load up a trade ship with eggs (including eggs with Queen face-huggers) and send it off to "The Company."

The Predators intercept the trade ship and fire at it until it crashes onto the planet we know as LV-426. There, the Predators storm the Derelict and eventually take a newborn Queen to their ship after fighting with her, some Jockeys and even Alien drones that were ready to start Yutani's army. That is how the Predators gained control of the Queen and are able to use her to breed Aliens to hunt with.

Now you may ask yourself, what about the Antarctic continuity with the Queen and Aliens already interacting with Predators years before? Well, remember that the Predators are a time-traveling race of hunters. They go back in time on Earth to establish the whole "ritual" practice. The ritual practice was never available when the Jockey/Predator treaty was made, the Predators never had the power to use the Queen whenever they could. They had to hunt Aliens without practice, just instinct. After hunting the Aliens and getting their beat, the Predators realized that the Aliens are the top trophies and the only the skilled could hunt them.

In my AVP2, the Predators seed a planet with Alien eggs (yes, just like the comic) and hunt on it. No rites of passage this time. This is THE hunt. Also as seen in the comic, there is a human colony setup on the planet, but it's not Ryushi. I'm still working out the characters, but there will be an android (maybe more than one) stationed to give Yutani the signal when the Predators arrive (along with Alien eggs). Then, Yutani sends out the marines and all hell breaks loose.

Expect not only a full-grown PredAlien (I'll talk about that in another e-mail), but also, here it comes...an Alien King. That's right, an Alien King. The one kind of Alien the Predators would love to kill. That's what the Predators hope to find when they hunt on the Alien planets.

I don't know, it is something. Maybe it sounds sort of silly, but I think it has promise to be something good. lol

Dont worry , i dont think the avp movie is going to be anything like this , but its creative to say the least and removed from obvious ideas "

Universal Affliction: The best site on the Web ;)
Liquid GFX:Graphics central of the Universe;)
12123Shadow.png

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

As I said before, I think that's the best AVP idea I've ever read.

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the mental house got caught."

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

Very nice idea m8, would love to see that as a movie. I actually had a similar idea about the Jockeys' being involved in trade with the predators, although the rest of the storyline is quite different.

thorndesignssig.jpg