and you thought avp was bad!!!!

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

flicking through the internet i came across this beauty.....check it out.

http://zenixstudios.com/files/de7Movie.wmv

and watch till the end.

pred3.bmp.jpg

HuntersMoonMEMBER-byceltic102.jpg

my favorite part was when the guy shot the handgun and the supposedly"bullet" went through the predators head lol

KingofKings.jpg

if you can see this your dead!

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

Well, if it WAS a parody, I think they did that on purpose to make it funnier and stupider. Nice job to them, too, for doing that!

00Alien_sig2.9.5.PNG

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the Mental House just got caught."

Yeah, that seems like a really easy solution, but that may have had an impact on the pulling the spear out bit. But, like you said, they could have stopped the camera, and switched it. It would have cost them about 6-10$ more, but would have helped a lot.

Drenton.jpg
Come out F@ggerstrom! I know your in there!
-Conan O Brien, 2006.03.10

hajou3, Undefined, 17 years ago

not really a spear in the chest, more like in the armpit lol

Hajou3sSig.gif
The only thing in space that can hear you, is the thing making you scream... Me

Yeah, but they tired there best, but couldnt get it through his body without surgery, severe pain, or death. I think they cared for the actors. But not enough to not put this thing on the internet.

Drenton.jpg

hajou3, Undefined, 17 years ago

They couldve had 2 diferant spears, a normal one and one that had a section of it that goes out and then back then(like the things you can buy but there arrows that you put on your head and other things) they could stop recording swich the spears after he got stabbed and boom there you go a more realistic looking spear through the chest. really im probably at least 6 years younger then they look and i can think of that.

Hajou3sSig.gif
The only thing in space that can hear you, is the thing making you scream... Me

Ahhhaaaa! Gaaa... that was bizzar. The Predator's mask removal scene wasn't as dramatic as they usually are. A facehugger in a fridge? How did that happen? And the fact that he survived a spear through the chest! I'm as stumped as the next person on what the is; A parody, or a fan-film.

A side note:
The guns they used look oddly familiar. I think that the Micro-Uzi that the thief used was the Maruzen Micro-Uzi, blow back airsoft gun, and he shouldnt have dropped it onto the ground, as it's mostly ABS plastic. Allthough I think the pistol was a 1911 based cap gun.

Drenton.jpg

Heheh, yeah, and the way that guy was saying, "Oh my god," man that was classic. My favorite part was when the Pred and the other guy was fighting, man that was so freakin' tight yet stupid and funny.

EDIT: Heheh, I just read your profile Harrigan. "paul anderson should contract a venerail disease," man that made me jump out of my chair laughing. Sorry to get off topic, I just had to mention it.

00Alien_sig2.9.5.PNG

Yeah, man. You should definetely put more up when you find them! That one was funny as hell and if it went higher, funnier than that!

00Alien_sig2.9.5.PNG

Crazy_killer, Undefined, 17 years ago

Wow what an interesting experience. i found it funny the way they stab each other and how the one guy refrigerates an alien what a caring person hahaha

If it bleeds... You can kill it

hey harrigan that was really funny tell me if u find any other ones.

" i can hear you scream in space cause i am the one who is killing you."

Hahahahahahaha!!!! Oh my god! That was one of the funniest things I've ever seen in my entire freakin' life! And that counts when I was inside my mom, too! If that was a parody, they did an awsome job! If it was a fan film, shame on them. But still, that was one of the funnisest things I've seen in my entire life! Nice one, dude! I almost choked on my soda when watching that (said in a joking way)!! Especially the Facehugger part at the end. Man, was that funny. I can say it a thousand times and still think it!

00Alien_sig2.9.5.PNG

cardmaster12595, Undefined, 17 years ago

That got me laughing so hard I was on the floor.If thats a fan film thats the worst I've ever seen.If they tried to make fun of it they did great.That was sooo funny!

MySig.gif

Crow, Undefined, 17 years ago

Can't see it...

45324912.jpg

"If anything in this life is certain, if history has taught us anything, it is that you can kill anyone." - Michael Corleone