Critisisim (MODS)

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

someone posted on my site 3 days ago saying somthing very rood i beleive it may be someone from this very site because its adress is not givin out elsewere it was posted on july 11th and their ip is

IP: 65.11.188.168

And this is what they had posted:

Pathetic, absolutely pathetic. What the hell is this? Are you twelve? Get a life. Complete failure, this is disgusting... Need I add anything more?

plz if there is anyone with that IP on this site could you plz appologize as it was very offencive, or if one of the MODS finds out someone on this site has that Adress could you give them a Warning or a 2nd lv Warning i dunno what ever you want to do with them. But plz if u appologize first u dont have to have a warning.

GigerDrone.jpg
A Creature of the Dark

If it was on another site not much we can do as it is run by another person. Yet I do think an appologie may be needed yet I highly dought that pathetic person will even come forward if even so he is on this site.

Katam2.jpg

.:MESSAGE BOARD, RPG RULES & INFORMATION:.

it was my own site im the webmaster and ive deleted that terrible post, i gave out the IP cuz dave can find out members IPs and can Ban them i was just hoping he might find someone from this site who matches the adress tho

GigerDrone.jpg
A Creature of the Dark

Yes but even so Dave has no right to ban him as he did it on YOUR site not here. There for here he is innocent as he has done nothing to offend this site. This is just spam so I am going to lock it.

Katam2.jpg

.:MESSAGE BOARD, RPG RULES & INFORMATION:.