avp drawing

Unknown, Undefined, 19 years ago

wow i try so hard in drawing predator and aliens but then i see other peoeples and the rock how can you draw so good?

IF it bleads we can kill it

predatorrules

Iseijin, Undefined, 19 years ago

Drawing, like many skills, require a great deal of patience. No one on this planet is born being able to draw, there are those with natural talents but even then that took years to achieve.

If you have a sketchbook, carry it with you. It's a simple trick used by just all artists at some point. I never leave home without my convenient pocket-sized sketchbook. Take it to a park, a rock concert, anyplace there are people and things that are interesting. Fill up dozens of sketchbooks, and keep them for reference.

Though drawing from life won't help you with thechniques such as layout or costume and character design, it will give you a solid foundation of anatomy, one of the most important aspects of drawing.

Iseijinsig.bmp.jpg
~ No one is taller than the last man standing ~
~ Males conquer, females rule ~

Well ive been drawing ever since i can remember and im 15. You cant just pick up a pencil and draw good, you have to practice for years.

its true i started when i was 2

game over game over... o 2 more lives. im an R.P.G alien ( new pic same great tast )- my avatar looks like a evil retard no more

yeah you got to be passionate about it if you want to learn and grow in your drawing skills

wolf_kid, Undefined, 19 years ago

i do art for gcse and my art teacher is always telling me to take you time. try copping a picture of a predator or an alien for an out line then rub out the parts you wish to change then go from there.

i draw for a liveing. so in yo face

game over game over... o 2 more lives. im an R.P.G alien ( new pic same great tast )- my avatar looks like a evil retard no more

Karnaje, Undefined, 19 years ago

just look at a predator or alien comic and see what you think is cool ( BUT DON'T TRACE IT THAT GIVES A BAD REP TRUST ME I ID IT BEFORE)and just look at it and draw it and do your best

Karnaje