Predator: Cj for the 360

black_warrior, Yautja, 17 years ago

i just heard that Predator: Concrete Jungle will be out on the Xbox360. Do yall think the graphics and stuff will be better since it is the 360 or what? And would you get it?

BWsig.jpg
.:Message Board, RPG Rules & Information:.

"By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."

Alienation, Yautja, 17 years ago

Well it depends because what if it's just the graphics that change?

"There is no "I" in team,there is an "I" in "KILL"

you think there will be some added stuff to it too?

cause they did add some stuff to this one game for the psp that was originaly for some other console.

BWsig.jpg

Maybe new weapons, multiplayer teamwork, I don't know.

Multiplayer would be cool. i hope if they have new weapons they wont be too $tupid.

BWsig.jpg

Like make-em-up weapons?

yeah. like i hope they wouldnt put a beam that would melt the skin off your enemy with one hit and turn him into a skeleton. it would just be like a ultra-destroy-everything weapon.

BWsig.jpg

That weapon sounded like a dicentagrator plasma caster to me which sound like a cheat code to me.

lol i was thinking of some old alien movies when i said that. but it would be cool to extend the gameplay and stuff like that on the game.

BWsig.jpg

the_doctor, Yautja, 17 years ago

doubt anything new will be added, just a rehash of the normal game. alot of the games that are re-relased on the 360 dont anything new added and seeing as this is a fairly "old" game it probably wont get anything, im surprised it would get a re relase at all

are you predator or prey?
http://huntinground.tripod.com/

yoyo.jpg

-Bloo-, Yautja, 17 years ago

I doubt anything will happen. Besides, the reason I don't have a 360 is because there are currently a lot of glitches and onto it, I'll wait a while. Same goes for the PS3. I think it comes in November here in the US. But... Meh, I'll get a PS2 for the time being... That slim one...

I guess it will have at least SOMETHING extra added, considering that a lot of the unanswered questions that it left after the player beat the game. But then again, I guess not. We'll just have to see.

00Bloo_sig11.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the Mental House just got caught."

Stalker, Yautja, 17 years ago

I doubt they'd bother re-releasing CJ on the 360, it's over a year old, most of the games that are being ported over right now are more current games. On the other hand, if a new predator game came out & it was on the 360 I'd be salivating, as I bought the console on launch day, & would love nothing more than to see how the galaxy's mightiest hunter would look on the 360.

TheStalker.jpg

-Bloo-, Yautja, 17 years ago

It would look like the Alien's CGI moments. Real, but has a fake feeling to it. Nonetheless, I would definetely play and get it. Graphics that good deserves to be looked upon.

00Bloo_sig11.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the Mental House just got caught."

alienhunter, Yautja, 17 years ago

well if theres new missions. some sort of xbox live gaming and splitscreen i might buy it.
but myself the time has come for them to release aliens- colinal marines (sry bout spelling)
for the 360 that would be cool. or a avp3 game..
just hope i see one of these in the future

-The Hunters back so RLH!!-
- Run Like Hell -

I was watching G4 tv and they said "we wanted to see The Chronicles of Riddick on the 360 but instead we get to see Predator: Concrete Jungle." and they made it sound like CJ was the most boring game in the world. so yeah they are gonna release it on the 360.

BWsig.jpg