Time Shifts

Alienation, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Do you think that the mods should make time shifts to watch this site? Except that I don't know how to do that. What about making schedules?

P.S. Please delete this if it's spamming, thanks

"There is no "I" in team,there is an "I" in "KILL"

black_warrior, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

I dont think this is spam. it is a good idea but it would be hard to do.

We got mods from Australia, U.S.A, and the U.K.
and on top of that they are in different states so they would have to compare times and see what the difference is.
Then they would have to figure out a time from when to when they should watch the site. and it would probably be too complicated and some mods may not be able to come on their shifts every day. but it is a good idea.

BWsig.jpg
.:Message Board, RPG Rules & Information:.

"By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."

Yeah you're right. Like Hawai'i is 3 hours slower than California. Well at least it's the thought that counts.

Unknown, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

alienation no offence but youve kinda got 14 topics on the first page of the foroum and well people may try to make a post and a few minutes later its at the bottom of the page were no one looks and they have to do it again or post in it.. im sorry but uve litratly taken up half of the first page on the foroum today and yesterday.

GigerDrone.jpg
A Creature of the Dark

Sorry Giger Drone, this is not a warning is it? Maybe I should make one topic each day. Please forgive me. :(

Unknown, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

oh no its not a warning its just u make alot of posts everyday just try not to make as many.

by the way i cant give u a warning cuz im not a mod but im giving u a heads up ok, basicly u can ask question in ur preivious posts to lessen the numbers. i Think its 5 topics a day k i just wanted to give u a heads up ok :)

GigerDrone.jpg
A Creature of the Dark

(relieved sigh) Okay, thank you :)