what other mandible would you add to an alien

Alienation, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

What other mandible you would add to the alien besides besides the sharp tail or the second jaw. Foe me I would add a second pairs of arms to the alien(not the queen), a fin on it's elbows and head for better swimming.

"There is no "I" in team,there is an "I" in "KILL"

OTANG, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

I'm sure you ment to say what other appendage would someone like to add to a Xeno. mandibles are associated to mouth organs

6d273dbd.jpg
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

Oh, I thought that mandibles is something that you're already equipped with. Like in AVPE, a military hydra predator has the plasma caster.

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Nothing. Mostly anything else would look ridiculous, in my opinion... I know four arms look great on the Queen... But a Drone...? Or any other lower-class Xeno? Let's not get started with eyes... Or ears in that matter... But with more serious body-parts, what do you guys think of how a long toung would look? You know... chameleon-like. Just wondering. I know it sounds stupid, but think about it first.

00Bloo_sig11.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the Mental House just got caught."

What do you mean? like the xeno has the tounge of a chameleon, or the xeno has its second jaw, but it has the extension of a chameleon's tongue?

xeno_slayer, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

bloo just look at the newborn and you know what a tounge looks like

Xeno_Slayer.jpg hunters moon
HuntersMoonMEMBER-byceltic102.jpg

That mutated human-like alien thing that had a human tongue?

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

I mean their second jaw extending their length version of how a chameleon toung would look. But a little shorter to look less ridiculous.

00Bloo_sig11.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the Mental House just got caught."