how to Kill Aliens 101: AvP 2 = marines

TITANOSAUR, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Hi I'm Goin to tell you how to bring down aliens in situations when your low of ammo, have no ammo, or your just looking for new ways to bring that xeno down.

now most players would just shoot'em in the head but wheres the fun in that? true gamers would play with the xeno. and when I say play I mean give that xeno sopme pain.

in the chance your out numbered buy drones the firast thing a player would do is get him self in a corner and shoot insainly this is bad cause not only does it increase the chance of acid burn but also it eats up a lott of ammunition.

the best way to break your way out is to first use your gernade launcher I perfure the pulse rifles firing rounds. kill atleast 90% of them this way when you run dry you can gun down the rest later.

after exterminating the first set of xenos us the shotgun and set the ammo setting to spread this way it will be more effesiant to injure or some times kill thoughs bugs.

finally use your pulse rifle and aim at there legs this will immoblise them but keep them alive after this your free to prosead to you objectives. the living aliens will fallow but will be too slow to catch you.

in the case of the queen she is the most vonrible depending if you know your xeno biology. the queens head is a good start but is a waist of ammo when in distance.

use your pulse rifles grenades to weakin' that oversized drama queen aiming at the face is a ok salution but the best idia is to aim at here chest or side of her neck till all used up. take good aim needlessly firing insainly at her will just waist ammo. after you weakin' that oversized bug finish her with the AP bullets in your pistal. or use your pulserifle AP rounds.

Facehuggers are fair game they are small and don't have many attaks. however they didn't get there name or reputation for nothin'! the best way to deal with them is the smartgun.

Chestbursters are also weaklings one shot with a pistal will kill them with ease.

Runners are fairly weak but sence they hunt in packs of 3 or more they can be a handfull. using your shotguns spead rounds will be the best weapon against them.

Praetorience they are heavly armoured they are harder to bring down. however with the right weapon and the right round setting there deadmeat. dispite what the Mision objective says the minigun isn't the best way to kill the paetorian. it mainly has to do with aim. aiming at the paetorians head will do the trick with the mini. but the pulserifle will have better aiming salution seeing is how the mini is more of a raiding tool the pulserifle is the way to go.

I hope this little section helps you in the marine section in single and multiplayer. this concludes this tatorial.

good luck.

TitanosaurSig.jpg
http://z3.invisionfree.com/thehiveofthealiens
I destroyed stuff... it was cool!