Alien vs Predator - Universe
 News   Forum   RPG   Clans   Members   Encyclopedia   Movies   Games   Books   Comics   Artwork 
HomeForum › Your favourite XENOMORPH

Forum

Your favourite XENOMORPH

Register or login to post
Jed-Chrizt
2006-07-08 22:32:01
Undefined
In terms of, which one did you like the most?
For me? It's definetely the first one, it was just by far the best. It had the best design in my opinnion, and wasn't oversaturated with CG, and unrealistic thin legs. The first alien also had some kind of head that was white, or a white-headed skull. He was also pretty playful, and stalked his enemies....Just...the best alien ever :p.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Alienation
2006-07-08 22:42:59
Xenomorph
Were you talking about the facehugger? Well, mine is the warrior alien. I just like the predaien because it just looked cool to me.Plus,it has many different models of it.

"There is no "I" in team,there is an "I" in "KILL"
black_warrior
2006-07-08 22:49:28
Yautja
the white alien with a white head was proabably the newborn but it was in Alien: Ressurection(#4) but i must say this to uphold the campaign.........GUT THE NEWBORN!

my favorite alien off the movie is the original or one of the warriors from Aliens. but umm i think this topic has been made before. like 2 other times.

.:Message Board, RPG Rules & Information:.

"By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."

Alienation
2006-07-08 22:53:50
Xenomorph
But he said "the first one",Black Warrior. Doesn't that mean the dronefrom ALIENS?

"There is no "I" in team,there is an "I" in "KILL"
Crow
2006-07-08 23:00:47
Undefined
-_- Jed is talking about the first xenomorph from the film "Alien." "Aliens" was the sequel.

Personally, I like the newer batch of xenomorphs more than the initial ones, and out of all the xenomorph characters which I have witnessed (emphasis on CHARACTERS), I think I liked Grid the best.

"If anything in this life is certain, if history has taught us anything, it is that you can kill anyone." - Michael Corleone
black_warrior
2006-07-08 23:01:17
Yautja
no the drone from ALIEN. but i dont remember seeing a white headed alien. the only time he looked like he had a white head was when light reflected off his dome-head.

.:Message Board, RPG Rules & Information:.

"By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."

Jed-Chrizt
2006-07-08 23:03:24
Undefined
Thanks Crow. What you should know is that I like it mainly because of the transluctant skull, and it was also the first alien I saw, I have deep respect for it. Newborn or not, it kicks ;).

Avier7777
2006-07-09 00:00:05
Xenomorph
Drones from Aliens. They were amazing.

--

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Jed-Chrizt
2006-07-09 00:58:18
Undefined
I loved that movie, the drones were also pretty decent but I couldn't stand Newt/Ripley's relationship. It was very hollow, and Newt was extremely annoying. Alien 3's runner was also just plain amazing, in terms of all the effects and shots. ESPECIALLY, the Close-Up shot of the Alien snarling at Ripley's face turned to the side.

devilpredator88
2008-01-07 18:27:09
Undefined
I LIKE THE predalien from avpr the best it was freakin awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
An Xenomorph protecting both predators and alien.
My mission: EXTERMINATE THE HUMAN RACE!
skullhunter220
2008-01-08 19:14:13
Undefined
i always liked the look of the drone from alien. and the runner from alien3
don't lose your head
The-Wolf
2008-01-08 20:03:31
Yautja
So far I'm loving all the Aliens from AvP-R. I can't really pick on which one is my favorite. I wish they could of made those two Aliens that guarded the Predalien (in the sewer and in the hive battle) stand out more with scars on them like Grid. That way we could have seen them more than once before they died. If that happened, I would have picked one of them.
Once went by Cory and City-Hunter
Cystic
2008-01-08 20:13:45
Undefined
It would have to be either the superior alien that killed the weaker one and pressed the coolant button in Ressurection that ROARED rather than screeched or Grid.
Register or login to post

Predator Movies

dish network republic kansas
Functional Medicine
Like AvP Universe
Become a fan on
Facebook
Follow us on
Twitter
Movies
Alien vs Predator
AvP : Requiem
Games
Aliens vs Predator
Aliens vs Predator 2
AvP : Extinction
Aliens vs Predator 3
Books
Comics
Movies
Alien
Aliens
Alien³
Alien Resurrection
Prometheus
Games
Alien Trilogy
Colonial Marines
Books
Comics
Movies
Predator
Predator 2
Predators
Games
Predator : CJ
Books
Comics
Link to Us
Contact
:: Associates ::
AvP Unknown
Planete Alien
Prometheus-Movie
The Alien vs Predator - Universe website doesn't own or represent any of the trademarks.
Alien vs Predator, Alien, Predator and all related marks are trademarks of 20th Century Fox or of any of its corporations.
All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners